Parmurex

Members online

Hi ive got a ritmo slimline and it's struggling to to spray parmurex keeps tripping out. Ive tried adjusting the water but material becomes to wet. Has anybody got any ideas.

Hi ive got a ritmo slimline and it's struggling to to spray parmurex keeps tripping out. Ive tried adjusting the water but material becomes to wet. Has anybody got any ideas.
Same pisses me off, cut the earth of the plug to get me out of s**t and it's never gone back on

We run ours of a 10kva generator got so annoyed last week plugged into site generator seemed to run better. Next day had to use 20 mtrs of line triped out straight away

We run ours of a 10kva generator got so annoyed last week plugged into site generator seemed to run better. Next day had to use 20 mtrs of line triped out straight away
It's f****** frustrating I haven't got the answer and nobody seems to have chopping earth off is the only thing that worked for me

Weird that isn’t it. Makes me feel sick thinking about it all going wrong.
Is Parmurex slightly polymer modified?

Ive sprayed 100s of mtrs of parmurex useing g4 and diesel pumps without any issues. Bought the ritmo in October because of the variable speed control for rough casting wanted to get the xl version same motor as a g4 but got talked into buying the slimline beginning to regret it

Strange,pumps ok with even a Ritmo m .parmurex is or was just like an uncoloured Monorex so never really had any dramas with it ?

You need to try it plugged into the mains, if all is fine you have a generator problem, engine speed may need to be adjusted so a constant 240v is supplied, ritmos have an inverter in them and these are sensitive to voltage fluctuation, rule that out first.

Like most OCR's they are water sensitive, unless water setting is bang on, the product tends to clag and stick preventing adequate product delivery and ultimately back ups. I have this with both M300 and M200, I spray wetter now to avoid!