Pebble dash stones

Mr Render

I need to pebble dash a patch which looks bad, so I need to buy the same stones like the rest of the wall, I have looked a little bit around but can't seem to find an exact match, my question is can anyone have a look at the pictures below and recognise/ identify the stones & where I can buy them?
20181018_140846.jpg
20181018_140216.jpg
20181018_140353.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20180718-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20180718-WA0020.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 340
I need to pebble dash a patch which looks bad, so I need to buy the same stones like the rest of the wall, I have looked a little bit around but can't seem to find an exact match, my question is can anyone have a look at the pictures below and recognise/ identify the stones & where I can buy them?View attachment 27501View attachment 27502View attachment 27503
Where about s are you? There’s a place in bexley heath that sells that , I’ve used it but can’t remember what it’s called

You need to let the client know it won't match 100% though with the existing dash being weathered.

It’s classic spar isn’t it.
That a mix of different pebbles.

Send your photos to Derbyshire Aggregates Ltd or The Long Rake Spar Co and they will identify the mix and send you a sample.

They send out small deliveries

That a mix of different pebbles.

Send your photos to Derbyshire Aggregates Ltd or The Long Rake Spar Co and they will identify the mix and send you a sample.

They send out small deliveries
Yes there good to deal with, a bit of red in it slightly off cantabury spar.