People boarding

Members online

No members online now.

Andy g

Look at a job extension, customer are shelf stackers at Morrisons I said to dot and Dab and skim it will be, we are going to board it hour self's o I said but u are shelf stackers no mate we will board it, it f**k me right off bring back wet plaster, they is only the skimming to do so said to them f**k your job c get another t**t to do it, it a insult b*****d

Look at a job extension, customer are shelf stackers at Morrisons I said to dot and Dab and skim it will be, we are going to board it hour self's o I said but u are shelf stackers no mate we will board it, it f**k me right off bring back wet plaster, they is only the skimming to do so said to them f**k your job c get another t**t to do it, it a insult b*****d
Not going to help your reputation or state of mind to be honest why didn’t you quote for the skimming and if the boarding was s**t adjust quote accordingly to put right or on a day rate

Not going to help your reputation or state of mind to be honest why didn’t you quote for the skimming and if the boarding was s**t adjust quote accordingly to put right or on a day rate
No it f**k**g wrong, not having f**k**g shelve stacker nick my work, y the f**k do people want to do the boarding it bad inuf borader nicking my work no site

Funnily enough some of the best boarding I’ve seen has been done by customers. The worst by chippys who do it day in day out.

I prefer to do my own so I know it’s right. However, if they want to do it I tell them i’ll quote the skimming when I’ve seen the boarding. That usually puts them off trying

No it f**k**g wrong, not having f**k**g shelve stacker nick my work, y the f**k do people want to do the boarding it bad inuf borader nicking my work no site
It’s their extension and money so they can do what they like

Why didn't you just politely explain that boarding is skilled work and that you would be unable to quote until you've seen the substrate that you're being asked to work off.

Agree with Lurpak if there doing the boarding wait till it’s finish and then price it, a job is a job don’t care what I am doing ..,. sorry but you don’t do yourself any favours talking to anyone that way

It always surprises me how boarding and ceilings can get so f**k*d up when people dont know the simple way to do it. Especially when walls are getting done as well

It always surprises me how boarding and ceilings can get so f**k*d up when people dont know the simple way to do it. Especially when walls are getting done as well

Board n skim yesterday. Piece of pish

07672912-4FEE-4506-9CD8-782DEC23FFA5.jpeg

Got some tape fro. B n q other day and felt like taking it back and throwing it in their face. Sure they sell shite so you buy the dear stuff

You skimming walls.
If not skimming walls I run tape round edge of board anyway . Only on board though not round on to wall

The walls were skimmed by someone else, then customer pulled ceiling down. He knew it was the wrong way to do things but it's one of them. Told him the tops will likely need some filling. I filled around edges with bondng60 before skim tho.

I don’t quote for boarding anymore just float and set price now instead
Kills this scenario stone dead