People boarding

No it f**k**g wrong, not having f**k**g shelve stacker nick my work, y the f**k do people want to do the boarding it bad inuf borader nicking my work no site
Get yer point but u shouldn’t turn Work away get yer quote in son

No it f**k**g wrong, not having f**k**g shelve stacker nick my work, y the f**k do people want to do the boarding it bad inuf borader nicking my work no site
But you have nicked your own work by saying that. Let them board then charge them if it s**t

I didn't think there was any use pointing out something so technical to an Artex refinisher Malc.

32A483DA-16DE-40B8-A337-7B2A556AC948.png
58D31F63-0B21-40CB-B45D-B80EAC4D3E8D.jpeg

I know I'm a newby to this forum but work is not flooding in for everyone this time of year so I wouldn't turn the job down.As has already been said adjust your pricing accordingly & look at job after the customer has boarded it.
Is @Andyg always like this?

Let me stack some f**k**g shelve see what they say to that
You could but more fool you, stack shelves for £7.00 an hour then be taxed or plaster for £150+ a day and bill the shelf stacker when he’s f**k*d up! No brainier ! Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face

You could but more fool you, stack shelves for £7.00 an hour then be taxed or plaster for £150+ a day and bill the shelf stacker when he’s f**k*d up! No brainier ! Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face
You couldn't cut the the beak of the G man with a stihl saw his face is made of pure evil.

Look at a job extension, customer are shelf stackers at Morrisons I said to dot and Dab and skim it will be, we are going to board it hour self's o I said but u are shelf stackers no mate we will board it, it f**k me right off bring back wet plaster, they is only the skimming to do so said to them f**k your job c get another t**t to do it, it a insult b*****d
Do u really talk to customer s like that