Per bag rate

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky4

Alright they gang,i know that somone nmentioned on here that the price work rate up in Scotland is high,but we all know that there's too much competition these days with the building trade being soo glum.Just wondering how much is a bag rate(10m2)where u work or live?used to be £70 a bag years ago before the first recession of the millenium kicked in 3years ago.Much appreciate it,im charging £50 per bag at the mo,sometimes £40 if needs to be to get the job.Thanks

Surely you cant make that work mate, If i had a small bathroom ceiling to do that was only one bag id still book it out at half a shift..

What do you do if you've got some patching to do on your way home, break your bags down ?

A few year bag i heard a couple of spreads in a boozer bragging how they were charging £100 per bag............odd how they were always in the boozer and never grafting.................:RpS_confused:.................oh yeh thats right. The dole give alcoholics more money dont they...............:RpS_thumbup:

missing the point of what i mean,per bag is ten m2 coverage and the prices are flutuating up and down the country as ive heard its something like £9-£10 per 1m2 up in Scottland soo with having that much of a difference in £££s per m2 up and down the country some jobs are best with a bag rate if the measured room or ceiling is at a equal number,e.g a 20m2 ceiling or a 30m2 wall,make sense or what?

Surely you cant make that work mate, If i had a small bathroom ceiling to do that was only one bag id still book it out at half a shift..

What do you do if you've got some patching to do on your way home, break your bags down ?

No mate,what i mean is that with the prices flutuating everywhere its hard to beat a quote thats already being giving on a job soo would'nt it be easier if for example if you had a 20m2 ceiling to skim would'nt it be better just to price 2 bags at a set price to beat the original quoted price the client has been offered,like we all know how much competition there is out there.

missing the point of what i mean,per bag is ten m2 coverage and the prices are flutuating up and down the country as ive heard its something like £9-£10 per 1m2 up in Scottland soo with having that much of a difference in £££s per m2 up and down the country some jobs are best with a bag rate if the measured room or ceiling is at a equal number,e.g a 20m2 ceiling or a 30m2 wall,make sense or what?
Weirdo

No mate,what i mean is that with the prices flutuating everywhere its hard to beat a quote thats already being giving on a job soo would'nt it be easier if for example if you had a 20m2 ceiling to skim would'nt it be better just to price 2 bags at a set price to beat the original quoted price the client has been offered,like we all know how much competition there is out there.
Weirdo

ok so guys that are on say £2 sqm= £20 per bag sorted that was hard and the bucket full will be the same if you mix a bag at a time??? =£20 per bucket

For a black bucket I charge £5 for big white bucket its£22.10' for yellow bucket its six pounds, its much easier once you video tape the buckets and show the builder later or use a new bucket each mix,and count the buckets, simples.

How much per hawk/hand board full??? is it extra if your using your own water?? or do you just take off a bit if your using there water and sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.