peterborough job

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigsegs

ive just posted a job on rated people.com says hall stairs landing in 250-500 bracket overskim...
see what it generates...
if your a spread and you ring up, dont ring up, put it on here.. :)
just to see what it generates...

I hope that there is the work to quote on, otherwise other spreads will be paying 11/ 12 pounds to quote for a job that is not really there, which is pretty selfish

well i didnt realise they were gettin charged 11-12 quid just for recieving someones phone number??? so people are gettin charged for possible leads?? per lead??
good job i havent had anything off it then!! ;) i'll go take it off... :)
wot a piss take though...paying em if you get the job, fair enuff, but that is just wide open...
i once nearly fell into the same thing in general work, turns out this company just downloads the monthly planning/building applications from the local council, and then gives you the numbers of the jobs near you...which i could do for myself, for free, in ten minutes...
had a call the other week, guaranteed to be on the 1st page of a search, 250 quid + 39 a month...lol...
got home, did the search, bingo...1st page...and i didnt even put it there!!

if you want to quote for work off ratedtradesman then you you gat charged between 5-11pounds +vat a maximum 3 can quote so its not too bad, if you go in at the rightprice you can do alright out of it.

i fair enough, add the tenner to the quote...gonna cost you at least thirty quid before you decide if its worth it though..
if you dont get 3 jobs its 30 quid..
still...cost that in diesel sometimes...
so is it all done online as in you gotta (or can) quote blind (so to speak)?
too much greyness for me..i'd like something where i pay if i GET the job...different story then, trust and all that....i reckon that'd be more fair...better feedback etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.