Pft g4 x smart

Hurlock

Hi i've got a chap trying to sell me a pft g4 x smart, was wondering if its better than the g5? Any feedback or advice would be much appreciated cheers!

Think he got sick of it to be honest with the numpties, plus plasterers one stop sponsors the site don’t he.
Shame really as you say it needs in put from all areas, otherwise it dies, as is the case as it’s dead in here.
I’ve toyed about joining Facebook as there all about on there, I thought about it for 2 seconds then thought about all the cretins on there, decision made.

Think he got sick of it to be honest with the numpties, plus plasterers one stop sponsors the site don’t he.
Shame really as you say it needs in put from all areas, otherwise it dies, as is the case as it’s dead in here.
I’ve toyed about joining Facebook as there all about on there, I thought about it for 2 seconds then thought about all the cretins on there, decision made.
Haha agree 100% on the Facebook shite. Not for me

It’s a strange one, I remember when I joined on here about 10 years ago and it was stacked out with renderers, now it’s just down to a few.
Maybe they got sick of talking about something they do all day and jacked, who knows.

It’s a strange one, I remember when I joined on here about 10 years ago and it was stacked out with renderers, now it’s just down to a few.
Maybe they got sick of talking about something they do all day and jacked, who knows.
It is a shame Rich. As someone new to machines, but always took an interest, it was good to read what the experts had to say. Glad that I’ve got @theclemo on hand to get me through (y)

Great decision on Facebook, I ditched it over a year ago and it was one of the best things I’ve done.

Great decision on Facebook, I ditched it over a year ago and it was one of the best things I’ve done.
It’s like most things it has its good points especially businesses on it etc and bad stuff I guess.
For me it just doesn’t interest me on a personal level, I don’t care what people are having for tea or what there kids are doing etc.

They can also pay for sponsorship as we have to... Many companies advertise on here and I think it would be great to have more sponsors and machine companies here, but is it fair for them to be here and not pay?

I remember back in the day many were very precious about people advertising and paying there way on the forum - it’s what keeps it going in fairness

Hi i've got a chap trying to sell me a pft g4 x smart, was wondering if its better than the g5? Any feedback or advice would be much appreciated cheers!

In all honesty, there isn’t much difference between the two. Same top motor, output and pumping distance. Main difference is the detachable caddy on the G5

The G5 is now discontinued and they focus on the G4, certainly a great machine and it won’t let you down - be careful about used machines as there was a stolen one reported a few weeks ago. Ask for a serial number and proof of purchase

In all honesty, there isn’t much difference between the two. Same top motor, output and pumping distance. Main difference is the detachable caddy on the G5

The G5 is now discontinued and they focus on the G4, certainly a great machine and it won’t let you down - be careful about used machines as there was a stolen one reported a few weeks ago. Ask for a serial number and proof of purchase
Thanks for the info

Agree with Rossi as a newbie myself How much is sponsorship I might pay it for them to get them back on here then , might be worth me paying it tbf the amount of times I mash up my Ritmo lol or bust my pump

Agree with Rossi as a newbie myself How much is sponsorship I might pay it for them to get them back on here then , might be worth me paying it tbf the amount of times I mash up my Ritmo lol or bust my pump
wouldnt it be cheaper to call or.text your dealer? lol

We can always help if required mate, we know the Ritmo very well. In all honesty, if anyone has a issue with a machine I think going online with it is the worst thing to do, it opens a can of worms and, can create more issues as we have seen in the past. The reason I say this, is some people dont always say everything over the internet regarding the issue, and solutions can be given but they arent the right ones, you can always be going backwards and forwards. Whereas, you give a dealer a call, explain your issue, theyll ask some questions, you reply, fixed. I know most other dealers work in this way also

They can also pay for sponsorship as we have to... Many companies advertise on here and I think it would be great to have more sponsors and machine companies here, but is it fair for them to be here and not pay?

I remember back in the day many were very precious about people advertising and paying there way on the forum - it’s what keeps it going in fairness

See to me this is where the problem is on the forum. U need to pay. Danny needs money the run it. But the c**ts like us that use it really lose out. We as users need competition between the sellers. We will get there info what they advise. and the same from the opposite dealers. Or materials whatever whoever is selling them.. I'd have no problem paying let's say paying £10 a year to be on here. Especially if we had a good few companies on board. So if the members Pay so much of the running cost here . The sponsorship could be a lot cheaper. It would make for a better place and better competition for the user. But I understand how hard it's to get money out of a user or for them to pay. I don't know. Probably the same way @algeeman gets paid for skimming lol

Last edited:
See to me this is where the problem is on the forum. U need to pay. Danny needs money the run it. But the c**ts like us that use it really lose out. We as users need competition between the sellers. We will get there info what they advise. and the same from the opposite dealers. Or materials whatever whoever is selling them.. I'd have no problem paying let's say paying £10 a year to be on here. Especially if we had a good few companies on board. So if the members Pay so much of the running cost here . The sponsorship could be a lot cheaper. It would make for a better place and better competition for the user. But I understand how hard it's to get money out of a user or for them to pay. I don't know. Probably the same way @algeeman gets paid for skimming lol

All the dealers are still there and available on the phone, so you’ll never miss out on support, it’s the little tips and tricks that you miss on mainly - I’m in the process of doing some videos on various machines to help the users learn a few things extra about them - hopefully that helps when I load them here.

In my opinion, It would be great to have them back on, competition is good and keeps everyone on theirs toes, M-tec did a bit of advertising, we have as P1, it would be good to see others do it also. I don’t really see many other sponsors ever comment on the forum though, it would be good to get everyone on it really. I think there is a huge gap here for the likes of Krend, Parex and Weber.