PFT Northern

Members online

Rossi46

Private Member
Picked my Ritmo up yesterday and had the training with Les. A fountain of knowledge he is! Have to say Les and PFT Northern in general were brilliant. Can’t recommend them enough. Genuine, honest and very professional (y) No bull!

I’ve come away really confident I can get straight into firing it on with no problems.
I was properly impressed with the machine! I’ve stayed clear of them when I’ve worked behind them in the past so to set up and fire the gear through myself I was made up.

Bring on the first job! Cannot wait.

:maraca:

Picked my Ritmo up yesterday and had the training with Les. A fountain of knowledge he is! Have to say Les and PFT Northern in general were brilliant. Can’t recommend them enough. Genuine, honest and very professional (y) No bull!

I’ve come away really confident I can get straight into firing it on with no problems.
I was properly impressed with the machine! I’ve stayed clear of them when I’ve worked behind them in the past so to set up and fire the gear through myself I was made up.

Bring on the first job! Cannot wait.

:maraca:
He’s a good man Les. Did you get that second hand one on here or new?

Good luck mate , buzzing for you, tbh this is my first year that I gonna try go through winter rendering with ritmo took me ages but feel I’m getting there now

It was the one that popped up from Facebook on the new Ritmo M thread. It’s only a few months old :numberone:
The L that the guy couldn’t get on with? Good little machine, love using mine. Impresses every time I use it. Only thing that bugs me is wrapping the hoses up. Got a big refina tub I wind them into.

Find the diesel a ballache, the whole mixing and tipping. Wet or stiff mix fucks you. What one did you get?

Got a bunker. It will mix and tip it slif. All u do is set the water and press a button to dump the mix. But cleaning out is a c**t. And pulling the hose about.

Got a bunker. It will mix and tip it slif. All u do is set the water and press a button to dump the mix. But cleaning out is a c**t. And pulling the hose about.
That’s better, v2 have to tip buckets in then manually tip it. Silicone k1 won’t go through it either.

Start with the 15m put 5m inside then all guns bits and bobs inside power leads in last. Then have all water hoses in a gorilla. Refina tub is a 2 man lift. Weighs a ton when it’s loaded.
i like it... at mo i hang them over the top of the ritmo... bucket will take up more space but be neater...

kudos to you my friend

i like it... at mo i hang them over the top of the ritmo... bucket will take up more space but be neater...

kudos to you my friend
I thought about getting a big wheel rim and having a handle welded on to wrapping round just fixing it in the van and reeling them in. That’s how much it pisses me off, thinking up mad ideas.

kudos to you my friend
B078D41E-AC5D-4252-9D9A-B71B3867A1CB.jpeg
3F522AC5-B387-43A0-A01E-AC0259301656.jpeg

Good thing about this place, plenty of experience to be shared . Between you and me I've read that self inner anal cleansing can be achieved on a low setting , start on 8 see how you get on
Funny you should say that! I’ve been thinking of getting a colonic irrigation. I’ll let you know how it goes :reloco:

You working on your own with the machine mate or have you got a labourer. More and more I'm getting render jobs so may start to seriously think about buying one let us no how you get on. Ideal for mono.. Sick of handballing it.