Pft ritmo rotor and stator

ocplastering

Hi,just wondering if any 1 is having trouble with there rotor and stator on d pft ritmoL,have mine about 4 months and on my 4th rotor and stator and even kd 1 that’s on it now has 124 bags gone through it and i say it will do 1 more day of sparying and ill
Have to change it,I’m using gyproc hard coat, 15 meter hose,water set at 375

Hi,just wondering if any 1 is having trouble with there rotor and stator on d pft ritmoL,have mine about 4 months and on my 4th rotor and stator and even kd 1 that’s on it now has 124 bags gone through it and i say it will do 1 more day of sparying and ill
@Rigsby has been having trouble as I remember

Gypsum wears them out very quickly, on all machines, do the maths and a R&S is worth every penny, the benefits of not wearing out your joints is very important! I'm 52 and wish I had ventured into machines a decade sooner.

I have been using the soft stator a lately and maybe a 3 pallet life span.

What’s surprising is it is time to replace at 8 bar but my last one was only 10 bar new.

Costs about £1 a bag to pump.

Sounds like the Ritmo M wit it's R&S are more economical then Rigsby, I used to log how many bags but I use a G4 for bigger jobs and figured they all earn their money, spraying hardwall or tough coat gypsum seems a bit to stressfulll for me due to the long setting time as opposed to batch mixing, only worth it on large areas without too many reveals and cupboards. I do have a lotus XS but haven't given it a try on hardwall yet.

Hardcoat is hard on the r@s. 124 bags is 3.1 ton that's 370m2. I get about 600m2 out of my r@s with the ritmo with hardcoat.

What’s surprising is it is time to replace at 8 bar but my last one was only 10 bar new.

I got about 10 pallets of render trough my last one. 42 30kg bags on a pallet.

Plus bag of hardcoat is twice the size of a render bag. Are u putting a lot of water trough the r@s on clean up.

Have you tried using the rotar twice? 2 stators to 1 rotar?

Not yet trying it now tomorrow,just change the stator with the same rotar,but I was told by the crowd I got it off that it would do 8 to 10 pallets and it’s not,3 pallets at max

I just ordered a new one b4-1.5l reading through this thread can’t believe how long the one I have atm has lasted , I’m gonna go through my diary and workout how many bags has gone through it tbh this area of machine I’m not upto scratch with monitoring but it’s still same one I had since got machine

These rotor and stators are ridiculously expensive for what they are. If Rigsby is right and it's costing £1 to pump one bag that's mad.

Roughly 6 pallets atm I checked last night and it’s still spraying ok , that’s ocr and 12 bags of hardwall though and 10 bags of Weber mono I hardly ever use mono tbf

Roughly 6 pallets atm I checked last night and it’s still spraying ok , that’s ocr and 12 bags of hardwall though and 10 bags of Weber mono I hardly ever use mono tbf
Don't use the same r@s for render and hardwall. Have one for both

If a fella was going using a machine all the time for hard coating and out side for for rendering,would ye get 2 machines or do ye think d pft g4 would do?