pft wales

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

martinemj

pft wales review

thanks to blones for his help and support with my recent machine and genny purchase

plenty of training given so that i was confident in running and repairing the machine

:RpS_thumbsup:

nothing exciting machine wise.......

bought an s48 (older machine) but all hoses ,cables ,fittings new

together with new 12kva genny

will use this to get me started ........

no strip tease ?

Last edited:
thanks for the reply's guys and gibbo lol

will find out this week :RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared::RpS_scared:

Last edited:
Congrats mate. Do you have any other complete set ups i.e g4/5 + genny) second hand tho? Stuart,if your looking in, do you have anything. Wanna try set up another gang. Thanks

[QU
OTE=theblones;511514]have you considered Gibbos set up.[/QUOTE]

is that the minijet on ebay mate? are they any good? cheers

yes layiton. he has everything you need to start machine plastering and quite a few bonus bits. You will be able to use it for all rendering and backing plasters. And there is no VAT.
If you bought that and contacted a PFT dealer most local to you then you to arrange a training day you will have a machine that the dealer is familiar with and full back up and support

Hi Blones, thanks for input. Im already set up,ive got a g4, but im wanting to set up another gang because im getting more work than i can sometimes handle. What i wanted to know was how the minijet compares to a g4. Thanks again

the minjet is a slimmed down version of the G4. It has a slightly less powerful 4kw motor. The G4 has a 5.5kw. no difference at all when your spraying renders etc but u will find the minijet a bit easier to move around

would use it mainly for OCR type renders and mono how far would it pump on 240v/400v?and what are they worth?

The 3 phase minijet would probably pump 40 mts maybe more. and a maximum of 35lts a minute. the ritmo will go about 15mts and maximum 14 lts a minute.
the ritmo l about 20 mts and 20 lts

Status
Not open for further replies.