Phones

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Anyone ever lost there phone.
Just wondered if phone company you use can issue you same number and retrieve all your contacts.
Or do you have to set something up with em

Anyone ever lost there phone.
Just wondered if phone company you use can issue you same number and retrieve all your contacts.
Or do you have to set something up with em
You got an iPhone? If so they might of gone over to your iPad as well.

Android or iPhone.. Log in either account and type in search...... Find my phone..... It will bring up a map with last location on.. Both google and iPhone backup contacts, emails, ect so go look at account. You can log in and look up phone numbers ect on any device so go look.

Android or iPhone.. Log in either account and type in search...... Find my phone..... It will bring up a map with last location on.. Both google and iPhone backup contacts, emails, ect so go look at account. You can log in and look up phone numbers ect on any device so go look.
I.ve not lost phone . Just wondered if anyone has. Specially domestic as could cost you a lot of work

For backup you need everything in 3 locations. I use Dropbox free... Install on pc and phone plus tablet. All estimates that I write are saved to Dropbox so no worries about them and also they are on devices so that's 4 locations. It's brilliant... Mrs types up estimate and dose so on our pc. As soon as she hits save I can pick up phone and read the estimate no mater if I'm home or at work as all devices are linked to Dropbox server. I then email estimates so that's a 5th location as it will be on my Gmail account. That's the documents taken care of and I never need to give any effort to backing up as its automatically done day to day.. Phone numbers are stored with Google contacts app and outlook (Microsoft) plus my phones account so that's the 3 locations. To backup files it must be automatically done with no effort. If you have to do something like get a memory stick to save files your doomed to be up the creek... Everyone here should try Dropbox and the 2gig free and big enough for documentation. Just install and log in and only ever use the Dropbox folders to save estimate to ect. That's it. Simple. I have about 6 years letters and accounts all in my drop box.. Ios iPhone. Andriod. Pc all avaliable for free.. What's the catch you say.. 2 gig limit for the free account but that's enough unless you start loading photos and videos so don't. Just use for work

Last edited:
For backup you need everything in 3 locations. I use Dropbox free... Install on pc and phone plus tablet. All estimates that I write are saved to Dropbox so no worries about them and also they are on devices so that's 4 locations. It's brilliant... Mrs types up estimate and dose so on our pc. As soon as she hits save I can pick up phone and read the estimate no mater if I'm home or at work as all devices are linked to Dropbox server. I then email estimates so that's a 5th location as it will be on my Gmail account. That's the documents taken care of and I never need to give any effort to backing up as its automatically done day to day.. Phone numbers are stored with Google contacts app and outlook (Microsoft) plus my phones account so that's the 3 locations. To backup files it must be automatically done with no effort. If you have to do something like get a memory stick to save files your doomed to be up the creek... Everyone here should try Dropbox and the 2gig free and big enough for documentation. Just install and log in and only ever use the Dropbox folders to save estimate to ect. That's it. Simple. I have about 6 years letters and accounts all in my drop box.. Ios iPhone. Andriod. Pc all avaliable for free.. What's the catch you say.. 2 gig limit for the free account but that's enough unless you start loading photos and videos so don't. Just use for work
Phew!

Eh

FabulousSpectacularHornshark-size_restricted.gif