Pick & dip

Anyone doing this ?
Bored Just For Laughs GIF by ConEquip Parts

Sorted that for you!
themucky1, just going off on a tangent, thoughts on your beloved west brom winning championship next season, currently 14/1 , see only middlesbrough as your main competitors, do you think you have a chance,

themucky1, just going off on a tangent, thoughts on your beloved west brom winning championship next season, currently 14/1 , see only middlesbrough as your main competitors, do you think you have a chance,
I’m not too sure hector old pal, there’s whispers of corberan going to Leicester to replace maresca and we need some investment, I’m not sure what the new owners are able to put into the club due to ffp or even if they’d be able to invest anything at all!!!!
But priced at 14/1 it could be worth £20

-Pick n dip @dry wall adhesive -
Just using the bucket trowel
No other tools needed to get it on wall
Whoever dabs with a bucket trowel is one complete lunatic . How you meant to do tidy perimeters with that ffs . You want an 11 inch trowel ha ha

Whoever dabs with a bucket trowel is one complete lunatic . How you meant to do tidy perimeters with that ffs . You want an 11 inch trowel ha ha
Ha. Skills—I don’t need to tidy anything -I can pick & dip far quicker-than using a trowel & board
Straight out of tub onto wall --
@
A GREAT METHOD FOR INCREASING THE EFFICIENCY—————————————

Ha. Skills—I don’t need to tidy anything -I can pick & dip far quicker-than using a trowel & board
@
You crack on then I certainly won't be dabbing using your method . But hey each to there own

@
Can you post a video of you doing this please which is observable, demonstrable and repeatable compared to you doing it with a hawk and trowel To prove the efficiency?

Can you post a video of you doing this please which is observable, demonstrable and repeatable compared to you doing it with a hawk and trowel To prove the efficiency?
Especially when he's flicking it on the catnic head lintels please . Ha ha whopper he is