Pink Grip

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Weber and parex say not to use it due to it causing issues with products and not correct procedures for beading in the bead but has anyone actually had a problem as such with either of these ?

Weber and parex say not to use it due to it causing issues with products and not correct procedures for beading in the bead but has anyone actually had a problem as such with either of these ?
Haven’t had any problems with it mate. I also no some lads that are s**t hot at all external renders and they swear by pink grip.

Every manufacturer has come out and said they won’t warranty pinkgrip !
The reasons in my opinion are they would like to sell you their own material to bead with ! And some guys have been daft and had issues !
The facts are that pinkgrip is fine if used correctly

Thanks for the replies,
In op it should of read bedding in the bead , can’t edit it for some reason,

@Lox what do you mean by daft ?

I was told the problem was a little shading when pink grip was rendered over.

Usually when either 15mm was applied or bead where stuck on after the base cut was applied.

We saw it once on a grey render job which cured a little darker over the pink grip.

We have since changed to another brand.

I was told the problem was a little shading when pink grip was rendered over.

Usually when either 15mm was applied or bead where stuck on after the base cut was applied.

We saw it once on a grey render job which cured a little darker over the pink grip.

We have since changed to another brand.

Another brand of render? Or grip adhesive?

It's fine to use. Just make sure u are 10mm over it. I was about 3mm over it b4 and u could see where I had it trough the render