Plaster Shortage?

I've had no problems were I am I do live down in sunny Devon though :ROFLMAO: no shortage of horse s**t for the farmers:bananas:

Hi All, There have been a few places in south wilts that have run out of Multi,,,
Anyone know more about it?
Don't want to get caught out.
Where abouts in Wiltshire are you based?

What's pure finish like to use compared with multi as not tried it yet?
I've found it trowels up nicer than the s**t multi going around but it goes off fast. By the time you've first coated a 25m ceiling it's already really pulling in to the point it's a rush to smooth it over. I won't be using it anymore until after the summer as sets are to much of a rush and can't get enough on

I've found it trowels up nicer than the s**t multi going around but it goes off fast. By the time you've first coated a 25m ceiling it's already really pulling in to the point it's a rush to smooth it over. I won't be using it anymore until after the summer as sets are to much of a rush and can't get enough on

Summer skimming easier £200 gauges in 2 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_20190515_121653.jpg
    IMG_20190515_121653.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 315
  • IMG_20190515_121706.jpg
    IMG_20190515_121706.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 318
Summer skimming easier £200 gauges in 2 hours.
Na but seriously it's 2 hour sets with pure even now at like 15 degrees and mixing up a fresh second coat. I don't see how it would be workable when it's hot. Skimmed a ceiling last week onto fresh board, finished it about 3pm, went back the next day and it had completely dried when I turned up at 8am. That can't be good for the plaster to dry out that fast

Na but seriously it's 2 hour sets with pure even now at like 15 degrees and mixing up a fresh second coat. I don't see how it would be workable when it's hot. Skimmed a ceiling last week onto fresh board, finished it about 3pm, went back the next day and it had completely dried when I turned up at 8am. That can't be good for the plaster to dry out that fast

I've used mp finish ...
Skimmed in morning dried out completely in the evening .
It's fine.

Nice bit of cream there pal, must be fairly big plots your on

Nice bit of cream? The second @Gibbo goes public about not being a fudge packer you’re already moving on to alf!?

Didn’t want to do this but here’s that video of yourself you sent me

I've used mp finish ...
Skimmed in morning dried out completely in the evening .
It's fine.
I'm just saying you couldn't do a hit with pure finish that big in summer. A set of multi is far more relaxed, and can get alot more on