Plaster spot

Members online

Just leave top screw in . Measure how far down bottom one is . Dig it out at end . Then put bracket back on to tidy it up

Just leave top screw in . Measure how far down bottom one is . Dig it out at end . Then put bracket back on to tidy it up
Don’t want to leave any screws in . Not even one . Hate them. Keep catching my trowel
On them and can’t get a good sweep . Got a job coming up and customer wants to leave screws in for tv , rads , curtains .

Don’t want to leave any screws in . Not even one . Hate them. Keep catching my trowel
On them and can’t get a good sweep . Got a job coming up and customer wants to leave screws in for tv , rads , curtains .
Do a map and pop em back in at end

I have a strong magnet...sink the screws and run the magnet over where the screws were after last trowel and then pull them back out....was a tip I got on here

Magnet cost £2 off eBay and had it 3 years, stick it to the door of the van so I never loose it

https://www.plasterspot.com/
I’m thinking about tying these . Sick of customers leaving in screws for radiators. Anyone tired these ? and do you stick them on after pva ?
We've used the plaster spots for the first time on our current job. They have worked perfectly, but are a bit pricey if you've got to use 27 on one ceiling as we have.
Only used them because the sparky is a nice guy. A rare thing indeed.