Plaster wall but not window reveals ??

Members online

No members online now.

Biccus1

Hi

I’m doing some work in my bedroom and knocked two rooms into one there was a tied in wall one side which has left a 120mm gap right down the night of the wall ..

I have had a plaster round who said he could patch it but it will show he said best to skim whole wall and two window reveals ..

Only thing is I have bought the blinds for the windows which were not cheap and with skim these may not fit anymore …

Any advice on skimming wall but leaving the reveals ?

Thanks shane

Hi

I’m doing some work in my bedroom and knocked two rooms into one there was a tied in wall one side which has left a 120mm gap right down the night of the wall ..

I have had a plaster round who said he could patch it but it will show he said best to skim whole wall and two window reveals ..

Only thing is I have bought the blinds for the windows which were not cheap and with skim these may not fit anymore …

Thanks shane
Hire a recommended competent plasterer and it’s not a problem.

Hi

Thanks shane
Skim the wall anjust blend it in if you don't want beads on