plasterer

based in the Leicester area, can finish to a good level, but struggling at the min with speed and ceilings after having a few months off with a broken wrist. looking for steady work with someone to push me on a bit more and gain some more experience, very fast learner and can do most things as it is. got my own transport and tools, I'm also very reliable and hard working. If anyones looking for anyone then just give me a shout and I will get straight back to you. cheers

based in the Leicester area, can finish to a good level, but struggling at the min with speed and ceilings after having a few months off with a broken wrist. looking for steady work with someone to push me on a bit more and gain some more experience, very fast learner and can do most things as it is. got my own transport and tools, I'm also very reliable and hard working. If anyones looking for anyone then just give me a shout and I will get straight back to you. cheers
I got a mate in Leicester who was linking for someone not long back, send me your name and number and I'll pass it on to him

Welcome :D

How old are you?

Selfie

AE85170A-ECAD-4B69-91CA-CDF37C475D8A.jpeg