plasterers bath for mono

When I started labouring the 2 plasterers would mix hardwall in a bath... it was rubbish and never mixed well. So I spent my wages a few days later and bought an old drum and cut it up and they thought I was an idiot...

Worked a treat though and then a bodged bit of wood and some casters and you would have thought I had invented electricity for these two T***s :D

I get my big blue tubs from a mate who has a motor garage, think there oil or something comes in it. Does them a favour as they don't have to pay to get rid of them.
(have to clean them out 1st)

in manchester pal very nice gesture thanks where abouts in Sheffield mate I've worked there few years ago
I'm near Hillsborough. Where did you work?
I helped the lads do the architectural mouldings in the dome at Trafford Park when it was being built. Thats about my knowledge of Manchester. Apart from the airport...

I'm near Hillsborough. Where did you work?
I helped the lads do the architectural mouldings in the dome at Trafford Park when it was being built. Thats about my knowledge of Manchester. Apart from the airport...
I'm near the Trafford centre 2 mins from traff park I think it was a place called attercliffe might be wrong though .might pop over one Sunday an pick em up off you if ok

When I started labouring the 2 plasterers would mix hardwall in a bath... it was rubbish and never mixed well. So I spent my wages a few days later and bought an old drum and cut it up and they thought I was an idiot...

Worked a treat though and then a bodged bit of wood and some casters and you would have thought I had invented electricity for these two T***s :D
I don’t think I have ever heard you so abusive before

I'm near the Trafford centre 2 mins from traff park I think it was a place called attercliffe might be wrong though .might pop over one Sunday an pick em up off you if ok
20180417_071656.jpg

They're not brand new...and maybe not even suitable for your needs but they're yours if you want em...