Plasterers / improvers/ labours NEEDED in High Wycombe area

dwb

We are a 18 year well established plastering firm in the Bucks area. We are looking for labourers/ improvers and plasterers to help cover our expansive workload this year.
Would suit younger people who drive and have a good appetite for hard work and ambition to go far.
We do all aspects of plastering especially rendering and we also have a sister building company which covers all general building. Please reply or message for more info!!

We are a 18 year well established plastering firm in the Bucks area. We are looking for labourers/ improvers and plasterers to help cover our expansive workload this year.
Would suit younger people who drive and have a good appetite for hard work and ambition to go far.
We do all aspects of plastering especially rendering and we also have a sister building company which covers all general building. Please reply or message for more info!!

Good luck with your search finding good labourers is getting harder and harder

Interested mate send me details

Hi.

I run a Plastering company from Swindon. We are used to doing high end work that requires a high end finish. We are also clean and tidy. If the rates are right we don’t mind travelling. Please get in touch if this interests you.

Jamie

Hey are you still looking for a labourer im skilled and im based in tring?

Is a good reply, I'm liking you already, now don't let @Marshy touch you, don't in god's name allow @Nisus lead you astray and most importantly don't, whatever else you do, take any advice from @Vincey about what shite to buy.
Oh and the best of luck getting a job.

He's no chance anyway.

Not with a gallant Northern Man, handsome and decorated from the hell of war on the prowl.

My number is 07895021536 my name is Victor .could you please send me details

Hi 2/1 rendering gang 20 years in the trade all aspects of rendering/plastering available contact me on 07476215567 jerry

These are pictures of our latest work

Attachments

• 8CC68DAF-6038-4141-B269-20FE2C47A637.jpeg
    8CC68DAF-6038-4141-B269-20FE2C47A637.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 352
  • 96D32C1F-BBBB-4BDB-BB8D-1154184345E5.jpeg
    96D32C1F-BBBB-4BDB-BB8D-1154184345E5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 328
  • CDA3EEB1-CE9C-44C0-9B02-AB9F3AEF6675.jpeg
    CDA3EEB1-CE9C-44C0-9B02-AB9F3AEF6675.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 338