Plasterers Personal Audio System

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Just in time as my old Makita radio is on the blink , connects via Bluetooth to my phone , takes up hardly any room ,it’s smaller than a mug of coffee, light to carry in onto a job , thinking just saved a fortune on new dewalt radio with this , gonna test it out tomorrow on job , luckily my phone picks up radio , just hope it doesn’t kill my battery quick time
1AED6E73-0A1F-4895-8E80-DB0D28D06BC9.jpeg

Just in time as my old Makita radio is on the blink , connects via Bluetooth to my phone , takes up hardly any room ,it’s smaller than a mug of coffee, light to carry in onto a job , thinking just saved a fortune on new dewalt radio with this , gonna test it out tomorrow on job , luckily my phone picks up radio , just hope it doesn’t kill my battery quick time
View attachment 22638
I want to get a wee speaker for work, so how much was that and let me know battery life as most jobs we will be on will be 110 so likely unable to charge

Aldi have a tough yellow dab radio with Bluetooth for £30 at the moment. I use a xiaomi 4a mobile phone which was cheap, as I use it as a podcast player and music player via buds or Bluetooth headphones

Aldi have a tough yellow dab radio with Bluetooth for £30 at the moment. I use a xiaomi 4a mobile phone which was cheap, as I use it as a podcast player and music player via buds or Bluetooth headphones
I know those word are in my mother tongue............but I’m gonna have to do a bit of research to find out what they mean..........pffft

View attachment 22638
buy a powerbank

Put radios ect in a bag.. Bin liner will do although I preferred a big clear bag. Its good kit that ain't cheep so why not look after it. Plaster seems to zone in like it's got lazer guidance and hit the wrong spot every time. Lol

Put radios ect in a bag.. Bin liner will do although I preferred a big clear bag. Its good kit that ain't cheep so why not look after it. Plaster seems to zone in like it's got lazer guidance and hit the wrong spot every time. Lol

Yup... like when you shert somewhere up and dont have quite enough.... ffs