you lazy gits..
tax evading..
or working for peanuts.....
i cant believe this bulbacack.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171123-155143.png
    Screenshot_20171123-155143.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 553
28k =£130 per day not including weekend work... And working all year with just the basic holiday time off... I remember when £60pd was the going rate. I bought a house on that to. How things have changed

28k =£130 per day not including weekend work... And working all year with just the basic holiday time off... I remember when £60pd was the going rate. I bought a house on that to. How things have changed

How much was your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Houses in parts of London at £300k mark in 2013 are £500 k mark now , that is some jump, I know 09/10/11/12 were slow years but it caught up

If I’ve worked this out right £60pd house price £34k so shouldn’t the wages now be more £600 pd as house prices are £340k

Would be nice.
House prices here are too far out of reach for locals. It’s all wealthy English buying houses as second homes. There is a seaside village nearby that has only 3 full time residents.

Would be nice.
House prices here are too far out of reach for locals. It’s all wealthy English buying houses as second homes. There is a seaside village nearby that has only 3 full time residents.

What a place my estate has 3000 wkers all year round [emoji23]

I put 3 grand down deposit and mortgage was (around as I can't remember exact figures) £250pm interest at 5-8% ish rate...i can't remember as it was always changing. Was paying 10% at one point! + £40+£15 for 2 endowments .. Was a weeks wage to cover payments so is anyone starting out now paying more than a week's wage mortgage? That's how I see it... For comparison

Get a 3 bed terrace for 70k round here. Some 2 beds for 30k. Posh round here

I put 3 grand down deposit and mortgage was (around as I can't remember exact figures) £250pm interest at 5-8% ish rate...i can't remember as it was always changing. Was paying 10% at one point! + £40+£15 for 2 endowments .. Was a weeks wage to cover payments so is anyone starting out now paying more than a week's wage mortgage? That's how I see it... For comparison
My mortgage is more than a weeks wage

Making me think now.. Rents and prices in London are off the charts. £1500 a month rentals and had a mate that bailed on a £400,000 flat as was struggling to pay. There were cheap houses around the sw in the early 90s though. Mate bought a 3 bed detached for 45k, well cheap as a repossession. Studio apartment for 21k. Remember taking to a guy who said... "Had i known I would of bought the street back then" ... Still, don't think it was easy. I worked hard and every Saturday and some Sundays. I've been boarding on going bust more than once, but I'm still going today.

Its hard to put a figure on how much we can earn rates are different all round the country..day work or price work but the so called house building boom the goverment want isnt going to happen until the site rates go up so its worth takin on a young trainee! I work on my own at the mo its just not worth employing a lad. These firms are in for a shock if it kicks off..not enough lads to go round and they re still takin the piss with the prices

My outgoings are 3 days pay a month.

That's electric, council tax (because there is none) water (because there is none) The ish bang.

That's not for no bedsit, neither. Massive two bedroom loft apartment in the centre of a small town. People built without thinking during the boom and put the complex that I live in up. Trouble is, there's more houses than people in my town and for some weird reason, it's not seen as being particularly fashionable to live in town here.

Result - £25k for a flat that would probably cost half a million in Salford Quays.

My outgoings are 3 days pay a month.

That's electric, council tax (because there is none) water (because there is none) The ish bang.

That's not for no bedsit, neither. Massive two bedroom loft apartment in the centre of a small town. People built without thinking during the boom and put the complex that I live in up. Trouble is, there's more houses than people in my town and for some weird reason, it's not seen as being particularly fashionable to live in town here.

Result - £25k for a flat that would probably cost half a million in Salford Quays.
Where about you from pal?

Where about you from pal?

Donegal, but it's not worth moving over bud. I had to go back on the trucks.

A look in the paper tells me that there's very little skilled work here outside of the hospital or one corporation that's based in town.

There's zero building work because plot+bricks=more than the value of the property that you can build. There's a little bit of conservatories and extensions and a bit of repair/renovation work and that's it. Not much even of that because everything is new.

@Rossi46 how the fcuk can you agree with a question?

A look in the paper tells me that there's very little skilled work here outside of the hospital or one corporation that's based in town.

There's zero building work because plot+bricks=more than the value of the property that you can build. There's a little bit of conservatories and extensions and a bit of repair/renovation work and that's it. Not much even of that because everything is new.

Sounds rough mate, you keeping yourself busy? Someone just blew a load of smoke up my arse telling me all about this great job he’s got for me when it came to it it’s all nights and sundays, f**k that

I was curious too. I was agreeing that I’d like to know where you’re from. That ok?

Sounds rough mate, you keeping yourself busy? Someone just blew a load of smoke up my arse telling me all about this great job he’s got for me when it came to it it’s all nights and sundays, f**k that

I was only ever really a jobber/multiturder anyway. Wouldn't usually tackle much more than an extension.

Trouble is, everyone is jobbing here now so no. Not busy. Tried all the firms but they said 'Only got enough for me', pretty much.

I did have a crack at getting back to Manchester but I'm not *quite* slick enough to kid a proper firm of spreads. Had to be honest about that, so had trouble finding a firm with a place for me in it.

I have a little money that comes in independently of the local economy plus my class 1 licence, so luckily, I can afford to just do the odd jobs as they come in.

I was only ever really a jobber/multiturder anyway. Wouldn't usually tackle much more than an extension.

Trouble is, everyone is jobbing here now so no. Not busy. Tried all the firms but they said 'Only got enough for me', pretty much.

I did have a crack at getting back to Manchester but I'm not *quite* slick enough to kid a proper firm of spreads. Had to be honest about that, so had trouble finding a firm with a place for me in it.

I have a little money that comes in independently of the local economy plus my class 1 licence, so luckily, I can afford to just do the odd jobs as they come in.
Sounds like you’ve got it sussed mate

Sounds like you’ve got it sussed mate

I get by. The worst thing about UK trucking is trundling up and down the M6 at 2am, Manchester to Rugby night shunt or similar. The actual job is quite good fun until you factor in endless hours on the motorway.

And living in the services if you want more than £30k.

Hardly any motorway here and not many nights. Nights out are rare and there just aren't any services to sleep in.

So there's that.

I get by. The worst thing about UK trucking is trundling up and down the M6 at 2am, Manchester to Rugby night shunt or similar. The actual job is quite good fun until you factor in endless hours on the motorway.

And living in the services if you want more than £30k.

Hardly any motorway here and not many nights. Nights out are rare and there just aren't any services to sleep in.

So there's that.
Am I right in thinking your ex mil? Or was that someone else?

Was an event at Paignton green and there was some guys trying to recruit me into the TA they had me dressed up in all the clobber and started loading me up with ridiculously heavy bags and all the kit. Fair play to anyone that can march with that on their back. It was heavy just standing there the rucksack was so heavy I had to lean forward otherwise it would probably pull me over backwards.