Plasterers Wanted for upcoming Squash Court job in the Midlands

Members online

No members online now.

Courtcraft

Hello All,

Courtcraft is looking for experienced plasterers who would like to plaster 2 brand new Squash Courts. We are the UKs leading Squash Court manufacturer and installation company and have a 2 squash court job in the Midlands starting at the beginning of October. We want to find 1 or 2 professional plasterers who can use spray plastering machines such as those made by RITMO. Squash court walls have a base coat and finish coat applied to the walls to a final thickness of 12mm.
As this job is on a construction site current CSCS cards are a must.

We offer excellent rates of pay and we will cover your expenses on a job.

Interested?? Then give us a call on 01942 881 500 (office) and 07970917628 (mobile) and ask for Tommy or Alex.

Check us out at http://www.courtcraft.co.uk/squash-courts/ for more info

thanks

Alex

DL Chorley Court 2.png
DSC_6286-portfolio.jpg

Just posted on the other thread I’d be interested in East Midlands, I do have ritmo but am booked till mid October end of October, would November be ok ?

Tbf 4 weeks notice is near on impossible for me but if there are others 2 months normally would be fine

I'm f**k**g amazing at squash. You know it's the best sport there is for burning calories. Non-stop action, hitting, bending, crunching. If you've never played, I seriously recommend starting. Although, if you're over 50 and you've never played before it's supposed to be too hard on the old heart...

I'm f**k**g amazing at squash. You know it's the best sport there is for burning calories. Non-stop action, hitting, bending, crunching. If you've never played, I seriously recommend starting. Although, if you're over 50 and you've never played before it's supposed to be too hard on the old heart...

I used to play a lot of squash, as well as tennis and badminton. Of those I found tennis the hardest to play and badminton the fastest.
All that after a day on site as well.
Oh to be young again. Not!

I used to be the main man for sqash courts many moons ago rendered & skimmed with keen cement/finish when i worked for W A Telling Nottingham branch anyone remember them ?

Fair enough thanks for the reply
Gotta say though not very likely that anyone of good standard and a machine will be available that quick it’s manic out there atm
Good luck

Hello All,

Courtcraft is looking for experienced plasterers who would like to plaster 2 brand new Squash Courts. We are the UKs leading Squash Court manufacturer and installation company and have a 2 squash court job in the Midlands starting at the beginning of October. We want to find 1 or 2 professional plasterers who can use spray plastering machines such as those made by RITMO. Squash court walls have a base coat and finish coat applied to the walls to a final thickness of 12mm.
As this job is on a construction site current CSCS cards are a must.

We offer excellent rates of pay and we will cover your expenses on a job.

Interested?? Then give us a call on 01942 881 500 (office) and 07970917628 (mobile) and ask for Tommy or Alex.

Check us out at http://www.courtcraft.co.uk/squash-courts/ for more info

thanks

Alex

View attachment 25998View attachment 25999
What the tolerance on the walls a rizzla paper got to be perfect?