Plastering jobs

Members online

Hall5187

Hello lads I'm currently doing my nvq level 2 at goldtrowel, been plastering on and off for just over a year live in the Birmingham area, wondered if anyone was looking for a spread/ improver or don't mind passing on any domestic work thanks

Most of the work I do isn't plastering although that's part of most jobs. So plastering wise it'd mainly be helping out when the spread/s are doing their thing. So I guess a lot would depend on whether you wanted to do/learn other stuff or just plastering.

When you say "Birmingham area" that covers a fair bit of ground, and crossing Birmingham is a proper mission most days. Where are you based?

Thanks for the reply mate, I'm based in castle Bromwich, im hardworking,reliable and willing to learn other jobs that's not a problem and I definitely agree about the travelling.

Thanks for the reply mate, I'm based in castle Bromwich, im hardworking,reliable and willing to learn other jobs that's not a problem and I definitely agree about the travelling.

to be honest I would try and get with @imago he is known to be pretty awesome and very moral and then you may find a better aspect of the trade that you prefer :D

Hopefully it'll work out with @kebab king 's mate. (y) If not, or if he's only needing part time/occasional we can have a chat and see what's what.

How old are you @Hall5187 ? I ask because it makes a difference for insurance etc.

Hopefully it'll work out with @kebab king 's mate. (y) If not, or if he's only needing part time/occasional we can have a chat and see what's what.

How old are you @Hall5187 ? I ask because it makes a difference for insurance etc.

@imago do you have a number I can contact you on plz?