plastic beading

ruddez

anybody using the upvc beads for skimming, and for rendering with sand and cement, i know they are more expensive but they are also rust free,just thinking of giving them a go,cheers

• Funny
Reactions: Djr
anybody using the upvc beads for skimming, and for rendering with sand and cement, i know they are more expensive but they are also rust free,just thinking of giving them a go,cheers
Use them all the time for rendering I thought they where cheaper?

Plastic arch beads are only needed internal why would you use them elsewhere.
Plastic external are fine with sand and cement used them a few times now.

I have used the plastic arch beads and they were a pain.

I also like polishing the metal ones up on corners.. the customers use to like that

I don't understand the scouring pad thing do you mean you scrub down the bead when done to make it shiney?

clean beads, sharp cut off bottoms - all about standards and people remember you for it

Too many f*uckers our there leaving dirty beads and scruffy bottoms.....my pet hate lol

I always clean beads but must admit never bothered with the bottoms. I make sure flat no bumps

I used to use fine sandpaper but now use one of the green scouring pads.
Or just clean water and back edge of masonry brush? There shouldn't be anything on your beads after the last flick they look shiny and new doing that don't see why you would do that other then too look sexy when you work

Or just clean water and back edge of masonry brush? There shouldn't be anything on your beads after the last flick they look shiny and new doing that don't see why you would do that other then too look sexy when you work

True that. Should never be set gear on a bead or wil pull bit off reveal when u scrape it. I keep on top of mine. Can just run finger down it at end fook all on it