Plastic beer crates

Ikea £5 and they stack.. Right height for me as I'm 6foot... Have about 10. Sometimes I fix with duck tape to make giant hop up. Lol... Had them years but still good.
bolmen-step-stool-white__0284761_pe421943_s31.jpg

Stella, vodka, few cheeky lines in garage then kebab!!!

No photos available, in same place as avator pics, speedskims, plazi trowels and unicorn dust!!!
Your getting old when your raving in garage lol. Debating on going for few beers but been good all week.
In scunny sun and mon for Turks. Watch it be where they filmed skint

Your getting old when your raving in garage lol. Debating on going for few beers but been good all week.
In scunny sun and mon for Turks. Watch it be where they filmed skint

Mate my life's a car crash at moment need every vice going to man to not walk out and loose everything!!!

#THE FAT BITCH#

55AEF26C-B846-4F7D-AF4D-E0693B163DF6.jpeg

You're simply the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I ever met
I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say

My beer crate is one off the most important bits of kit on the van. When it comes out of the F*****g garage!!!

Them milk crates bear traps are the worst, seen a few folk wearing them. Can’t get the f**k**s off. We used to have a tall one, the rib breaker. Taller than it was wide, over stretch on it, it was game over. Flipped it once, landed on it bust my ribs smacked my cheek on the HANDBOARD flung my trowel across the room so not to land on it. We both survived couldn’t play footy for about 4week though. :endesacuerdo:

Marston 20 years old still strong. Had some other ones they fell to bits
You’ve been skimming artex on a crate for 20years lol your soo full of shite I can smell your breath from her u bell boi,try a pair of stilts u pussy cat

You’ve been skimming artex on a crate for 20years lol your soo full of shite I can smell your breath from her u bell boi,try a pair of stilts u pussy cat

What makes you think I’ve always done domestic. Id stand you on your head any day of the week you pussy stoner. You bead up for daddy n take pics of the beads u absolute mugget.