Political threads

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

No members online now.
Out of interest what reason could anyone have to change from remain to leave? Since the vote it's turned out that the bus was obviously a lie (I know, I know, it used the word could...), Every economic forecast makes us worse off, it's clear brexit is close to impossible to achieve(explain how the border in Ireland is going to work), its become apparent that we could send home EU nationals all along that couldn't support themselves, and we are currently haemorrhaging money in trying to implement leaving. Is there any positive other than all the lovely control we'll have?
I'm genuinely happy to be enlightened, but noones come up with one in the years before or since that hasn't been disproved

Mate do me a favour and just....

F.U.C.K O F.F!!!

You started a thread about saying let's leave politics out of the forum then keep going on and on and on!!!

Honest answer are you that young lad that was on here a couple of months back that also had a hard on for the remainers????????

Your like a F*****g stuck record!!!!

Mate do me a favour and just....

F.U.C.K O F.F!!!

You started a thread about saying let's leave politics out of the forum then keep going on and on and on!!!

Honest answer are you that young lad that was on here a couple of months back that also had a hard on for the remainers????????

Your like a F*****g stuck record!!!!
People kept talking about it, so if you can't beat em join em I guess. Your response is about the usual one when asked for a reason though, just get angry and don't give one. That or "get our country back"

People kept talking about it, so if you can't beat em join em I guess. Your response is about the usual one when asked for a reason though, just get angry and don't give one. That or "get our country back"

You've not answered my question are you the same lad????

1 hell of a coincidence if not!!!

You've not answered my question are you the same lad????

1 hell of a coincidence if not!!!
I didn't answer it because I have no idea what you were referencing to. So the answer is no.
There I've answered yours, any answer to mine?

Mate I don't mind chatting about it but you are so sure of yourself, you talk down to those with a different opinion and insult us.. I have a few remainer mates, I dont hate remainers, why can you not understand people see things differently?

I don't like the idea of a superstate, military, the arrogance of most of the MEPs, the way they treated Poland and Hungary during immigration crisis, they way they talk of internet censorship and not being able to insult the prophet Mohammad, the fact it was a trading block but slyly merged to more.

I like the idea of the EU on paper, just not in reality, not this EU, unless it massively reforms.. if it was a level playing field between countries it'd be ok but it's not, mass immigration only works between equal nations.

Are you now going to just insult me or appreciate we think differently? I'm not thick as nor are you, just respect others FFS, people are way too divided, it won't get us anywhere.

The wait continues. Bars not a bad shout TBF, Pub it is

Not going to spend all evening going over old ground.

I amongst millions others voted to leave as we want our soverignity back to make our own laws again and not be dictated by Brussels.

Economics for me was secondary I don't actually care if initially we were to be worse off eventually that will sort itself out and new opportunities develop whilst I acknowledge some doors may shut.

And do you know what really fucks me off is if the vote had gone remain nobody would have said a F*****g word no demostration from brexiters no parliament having a tantrum and everything woukd have been sorted the next day.

Your all a F*****g disgrace to democracy!!!

I'm a remainer but I have massive reservations of eu too. I was part of a campaign group trying to stop TTIP a trade agreement between the eu and US. One aspect of this horrific deal wouldve been to collectively force poorer countries like Egypt to abandon minimum wage for its citizens because Americans complained it made their exports too expensive and less money for Americans to fill their fat gullets with more lard whilst Egyptians get thinner. My point is there are pros and cons on both sides of the argument, I just tremble at any element of nationalism even though I know it only played a part in people deciding to leave. I don't think there should be a second vote though, even though I would sleep better if it was revoked (British steel orders etc)Complicated issue, I'm really into politics and even I'm sick to sh1t with it. And sorry Danny.

Drink ro rhat

8E352B16-42B0-41D2-9369-197F6A53A391.jpeg

Not going to spend all evening going over old ground.

I amongst millions others voted to leave as we want our soverignity back to make our own laws again and not be dictated by Brussels.

Economics for me was secondary I don't actually care if initially we were to be worse off eventually that will sort itself out and new opportunities develop whilst I acknowledge some doors may shut.

And do you know what really fucks me off is if the vote had gone remain nobody would have said a F*****g word no demostration from brexiters no parliament having a tantrum and everything woukd have been sorted the next day.

Your all a F*****g disgrace to democracy!!!
Of course noone would of moaned if the vote went the other way as nothing would of needed to happen as it would of been the status quo, and we wouldn't of wasted billions. That's a no brainer

Of course noone would of moaned if the vote went the other way as nothing would of needed to happen as it would of been the status quo, and we wouldn't of wasted billions. That's a no brainer

Unbelievable...you really are a f**k**g prick!!!

Unbelievable...you really are a f**k**g prick!!!
How can you possibly not see that a vote going in favour of changing nothing would have less effect than a vote going in favour of changing everything?