Political threads

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 40920

Putting up things about far right or far left parties or people on a plastering forum? Shall we just keep it about plastering, and have abit of a laugh along the way? It's going going to divide opinion and cause arguments and we aren't going to solve world problems on here

With all due respect you just called a lot of us thick for having a different opinion to you..

You only don't like it because you don't like who and or what we are talking about.

With all due respect you just called a lot of us thick for having a different opinion to you..

You only don't like it because you don't like who and or what we are talking about.

Tbf tho, genuinely people of that opinion are pretty dumb

No arguments to this then don't wanna upset the transgenders on here!
BLfJe9LCUAAQlZX.jpg
:bananas::bananas:

Tbf get what you mean Robbie but if I not interested I don’t click on the thread it same as down pub or a party if someone getting on my tots just move away and one thing I noticed over years on here is a lot of guys like to have more in-depth debates about things sometimes

I loved that, bye couldn’t take a bit of s**t back but could give plenty out. Well done @stevio. Danny should have banned him years ago in my opinion, every single thread he was involved in went toxic.

Steve really did a number on him. He still logs in but won’t dare post. We’re watching @gps

On subject has anyone been to vote today
I have for last three years but can’t be arsed now with what gone on with brexit

Putting up things about far right or far left parties or people on a plastering forum? Shall we just keep it about plastering, and have abit of a laugh along the way? It's going going to divide opinion and cause arguments and we aren't going to solve world problems on here
We have a rule when talking to our customers ..
Don't talk about politics or religion

No they f**k**g don't you think t**t. No offence.

The Politics threads on here got horrific in the past... the balance we have now is ok I am happy with that for now.

I also did not like how it would spill over to other threads

I.ll say one thing on politics . Being prime minister must be only job you can do shite and choose day you leave.

She's got bigger bollox than any man left in politics to date.

Any man in her position would have walked by man FACT!
They probably have an ounce of pride that's why. She'll go down as the worst PM in history. Should of walked the moment she lost her majority by calling a GE. Been a car crash ever since

They probably have an ounce of pride that's why. She'll go down as the worst PM in history. Should of walked the moment she lost her majority by calling a GE. Been a car crash ever since
Agree she didn't even have to call it

So who would of made brexit work? Ps I'm no big fan of hers by any means but the rest are all full if s**t!

Please don't talk about remainer bollox, corbyn should be hanged for treason he's a F*****g spineless snake!

So who would of made brexit work? Ps I'm no big fan of hers by any means but the rest are all full if s**t!

Please don't talk about remainer bollox, corbyn should be hanged for treason he's a F*****g spineless snake!
She paid off the dup then failed to plan for the one thing in brexit that they'd actually care about, the backstop, so even they bailed on her. Handled the aftermath of Grenfell terribly. Brought back the exact same vote 3 times despite biggest losses in parliament in recent history, and was trying for a fourth. The list goes on. Beggars belief really.
if there was a really s**t plasterer, f**k*d up every job but kept getting paid before the customer noticed how bad it was, and kept on having the nerve to turn up would you praise him for having b*ll***s?

i didn't vote for brexit, and the way she's handled it is perfect for me lol. Should of been a brexiteer in charge, thankfully it wasn't. She's ballsed it up so badly that a secondary referendum is almost a certainty now whoever comes in

She paid off the dup then failed to plan for the one thing in brexit that they'd actually care about, the backstop, so even they bailed on her. Handled the aftermath of Grenfell terribly. Brought back the exact same vote 3 times despite biggest losses in parliament in recent history, and was trying for a fourth. The list goes on. Beggars belief really.
if there was a really s**t plasterer, f**k*d up every job but kept getting paid before the customer noticed how bad it was, and kept on having the nerve to turn up would you praise him for having b*ll***s?

i didn't vote for brexit, and the way she's handled it is perfect for me lol. Should of been a brexiteer in charge, thankfully it wasn't. She's ballsed it up so badly that a secondary referendum is almost a certainty now whoever comes in
A second referendum would be terrible for country

She's a remainer but has tried harder than any other member of parliament to make brexit happen!

I don't like her but I do believe she had tried and had the will of the people at heart!

The rest are all just looking after there careers or own political Intrest.

She doesn't need to she knows this is her last post and has no hidden agenda!

Ps I will never vote again after the brexit shambles!

If i was 20yrs younger and without a criminal record I would emigrate andnever look back!

This country has gone to s**t!

She's got bigger bollox than any man left in politics to date.

Any man in her position would have walked by man FACT!

T.R.U.E

Just been talking about this.
Regardless of your take on her, she’s an amazing woman. You could insert a number of key political and hated figures too in a similar position.
To be able to get up and deal the s**t she’s had too is unfucking believable, regardless of outcome.
There’s days when I’ve woke up and couldn’t even tie my own f**k**g shoe laces, yet alone shoulder and deal with a shattered population.

Not with Boris it ain’t

She's a remainer but has tried harder than any other member of parliament to make brexit happen!

I don't like her but I do believe she had tried and had the will of the people at heart!

The rest are all just looking after there careers or own political Intrest.

She doesn't need to she knows this is her last post and has no hidden agenda!

Ps I will never vote again after the brexit shambles!

If i was 20yrs younger and without a criminal record I would emigrate andnever look back!

This country has gone to s**t!
She tried harder than any other member of parliament to keep her job. Will of the people... I can't believe the one person that bought her s**t is in this forum lol. Doesn't matter who I've spoken too, Tory, labour, leave, remain, they all agree May has done a s**t job