Prebagged for internal through machine

Vincey

Private Member
Never used Ritmo for any prebagged on internal, was thinking maybe hardwall but anyone used any or recommendations for any general purpose sand cement I could spray the property with then skim later, think P1ss had some some guys had mentioned before on here but cannot remember what was they used off him
Thanks

Never used Ritmo for any prebagged on internal, was thinking maybe hardwall but anyone used any or recommendations for any general purpose sand cement I could spray the property with then skim later, think P1ss had some some guys had mentioned before on here but cannot remember what was they used off him
Thanks

MapeWALL GPR, fantastic material

Cpi if you can get it was cheap and they do one with a waterproofer so great for no suction skimming. Parmurex is low to zero suction but costs.

Not sure on others for low suction.

Kilsaran gp render

Krend gp render

They would be the cheapest option. Will need a soft r@s tho.

Not great coverage out of a bag on both.
Don't make the mistake most people do and go by the price of the bag. Go by the m2 coverage. Work out what it costs a m2 to spray. And what material is harder on the machine r@s mixing shaft and what not.

Dont think you can get Kilsaren so easy now in the Uk. Should be able to get 1m2 to a 25kg bag at 10mm. But as said consider the cost of how much it costs to spray in r&s wear. I was lucky to get 3 pallets out of a soft. They was only 12 bar at new.

Dont think you can get Kilsaren so easy now in the Uk. Should be able to get 1m2 to a 25kg bag at 10mm. But as said consider the cost of how much it costs to spray in r&s wear. I was lucky to get 3 pallets out of a soft. They was only 12 bar at new.
Am using parex monoblanco. Its eating my r@s for fun and my mixing shaft and spray caps. On the soft r@s John don't use a pressure tester on it. It don't work with them right. Am on 280 bags with the soft r@s at the moment. Going to use it tomorrow again on 80m2 hope the f**k it holds out.

I had a new soft r@s it was only holding 5 bar on my tester. I got over 10ton of bauprotec 850m render out of it.

U get back on the group u c**t lol
U ain’t seen me. right
2443C52C-2158-4491-8E46-631BD484C38D.gif
2443C52C-2158-4491-8E46-631BD484C38D.gif

Never even thought about rs cost , be using M not L though so maybe better, innit Rossi
Definitely.

For float and set you can't beat hardwall imo.
It's the most cost effective option.
A lightweight material is I better solution than heavy render, especially over lightweight block.
You can skim same day, completing areas as you go.

Definitely.

For float and set you can't beat hardwall imo.
It's the most cost effective option.
A lightweight material is I better solution than heavy render, especially over lightweight block.
You can skim same day, completing areas as you go.
I rather use baged render as u can spend most the day doing it. 2&1 we can do over 300m2 of floating in a day. But with hardwall u have to skim it the same day.