Pressure on

Members online

carys

Never done a job before and I'm feeling the pressure. Over skiming a perfect wall that spark have chased and I mean perfect no blemishes through house faultless and I've got to be on my best to over skim the two walls to mach rest of house I can do a good like best spreads about. But sometimes the best can have a bad day. Anybody else feel low in confidence worried gear going to be s**t ect the trouble whith me I'm a perfectionist that y il never make a fortune

Never done a job before and I'm feeling the pressure. Over skiming a perfect wall that spark have chased and I mean perfect no blemishes through house faultless and I've got to be on my best to over skim the two walls to mach rest of house I can do a good like best spreads about. But sometimes the best can have a bad day. Anybody else feel low in confidence worried gear going to be s**t ect the trouble whith me I'm a perfectionist that y il never make a fortune
Be surprised what paint covers .

Absolutely agree, I'm still starting out, learning as I go, I always use ultra matt paint - it's amazing what it can do

O yes ,I find plastering want to kick in the balls
P

Stop being a fanny.

I’m a turder, and can do a good job, even though I doubt myself at times. If you’re a full time spread, what’s the problem?

Yes I doubt my self on many jobs. Especially if you know the person and he knows so many contact that you work for It just lack of confidence some days like any job. I think sometimes the jobs you doubt about more than the others turn out to be the best becouse you not given your 100% it 110% and tha might be good thing sometimes

Bit of best advice I got give was never to think your perfect
So many out ther think ther perfect gods gift other words. at the end of day does not matter which job you you do nobody 100% perfect but you get the one or two say they are. And I just turn round and say like the saying goes. Self praise is no recommendation

if your a perfectionist why you worrying

Yes trouble when your a perfectionist nothing to perfect then it affect your confidence some sort of ocd
Really don't do a fortune but enough to pay bills and pocket money work till end of autumn this year if they wait lol. To me my health more important than money. I'd rather loose a day or two on a job to get it perfect and live to see my kids grow up. You hear of so many die at young age now a days becouse it a small world whith the Internet and makes you realise what important in life

Really don't do a fortune but enough to pay bills and pocket money work till end of autumn this year if they wait lol. To me my health more important than money. I'd rather loose a day or two on a job to get it perfect and live to see my kids grow up. You hear of so many die at young age now a days becouse it a small world whith the Internet and makes you realise what important in life
sounds to me your getting old pal

Sounds like the voice of misery has visited !

The person wants a decent job he/ she won’t give 2 fooks about you worrying about it
Get in ,get your money get out

I do get where your coming from @carys
Confidence helps and just remember in the back of your head, there’s always a touch of filler if needed.
Nice to get a job 100% perfect though
Your rhight m8 I usually get my work spot on but you can slip up sometimes as you say easy to correct minor fault.since testing my eyes and geting glasses for last trowel such a big difrent I can see a pin hole lol