price of plaster

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you may of heard wrong there mate, wickes is about 3,78 if u buy five

Hello Mate
No one sells it for that and as for the split bags I would recommend not to bother as most are out of date, as the other guy said I think Wicks has the best deal on at the moment.
Johnathon

BnQ have upped their prices here. You used to get 5 bags for £3.74 each.
But now you need to buy ten to get them at that price :mad:
Its £4.38 for one bag.
Scandal!

i think homebase or one of em do a 'multi finish' but it aint thistle and it comes in little 5kg bags...like 5 bags a wall..??
and theyre not much different pricewise to a 25kg bag of thistle..

i must of heard wrong... thought it was too good to be true.. :( did see wicks selling out of date tough coat @ 50p per bag.

tough coat blach  ;D i hate it! it's like krend ......really grainy and just wants to stick to the trowel (ok poss a bit over the top  ;D) does anyone know its actual use ? im used to h/wall and we were put on a job labour only using t/coat on thermalite block .......... give me h/wall pleeeeeeeeeeeeease

tough coat blach  ;D i hate it! it's like krend ......really grainy and just wants to stick to the trowel (ok poss a bit over the top  ;D) does anyone know its actual use ? im used to h/wall and we were put on a job labour only using t/coat on thermalite block .......... give me h/wall pleeeeeeeeeeeeease
Tough coat has been made for the last 10/15 years or so it replaced browning HSB, for high suction backgrounds. if it grey its crap pink stuff is lovely to use, same goes for hardwall grey=crap, pink= great :)

yeh and hopefully theyll replace tough coat with something else!............does it serve a purpose that h/wall doesn't?

Noticed the Pink: OK , Grey: Crap link, whats the actual difference, anybody know? :-/

they reckon the reason our skim is pink and knauf is white is cos ours has clay as an impurity...suppose its prolly the same for hardwall...

Status
Not open for further replies.