Pricing a job

Members online

Mcgeogs

Hey all. Looking for bit more info on prices. Hope someone can help me out.
Builder I do work for here in Northern Ireland has 23 apartments in Peckham London wants me to price.
All skimming with 100m outside just needs floated up.
Would be grateful if someone local would be able to give me current rates. As I don't want to be doing myself. Regards.

Builder I do work for here in Northern Ireland has 23 apartments in Peckham London wants me to price.
Would be grateful if someone local would be able to give me current rates. As I don't want to be doing myself. Regards.

HIya

prices are a sore subject buddy... work out a price for each apartment then times that out... do it on a day rate if thats easier...

Also the lager shandies are very expensive :)

labour only or supply and fit?

Your gonna want more than what your on now for hotels and expensis.....londons a lot more expensive than ..well....any where in the world !!

Your gonna want more than what your on now for hotels and expensis.....londons a lot more expensive than ..well....any where in the world !!
Yeah definitely. Have digs sorted in Luton.
Just need rough guide to what prices are. As I'm going in blind as they say.

Digs in Luton? If you lived in Luton you'd need to sort digs for working in London!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youl be onsite if you leave before traffic picks up within the hour from luton......but the towns a fuucking DUMP !!

I know a lad from ireland who done all this with a labourer starting last october finished 4 weeks ago.....for james&sons.
He was on a top rate.

The same fella is getting £4 for skimming in london..... I suppose its who you get on with.

Attachments

• 12924352_1713061855638257_2040471556962996993_n.jpg
    12924352_1713061855638257_2040471556962996993_n.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 331
£4 in London? Better off elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesnt live in london ....built a huge house in ireland years ago.
Staying with family in luton aswell.
Has 4 decent lads skimming with him on a day rate.
Hes earning at least £500 a day.
hes better off in london my friend.

Yr
Youl be onsite if you leave before traffic picks up within the hour from luton......but the towns a fuucking DUMP !!

I know a lad from ireland who done all this with a labourer starting last october finished 4 weeks ago.....for james&sons.
He was on a top rate.

The same fella is getting £4 for skimming in london..... I suppose its who you get on with.
yeah I'd be away early. Can't be late twice in the one day

And when you get on site you'll find 100's of Eastern Europeans waiting outside the site offering your boss to do it for a quarter the price. Some of them will skim for £25 a metre !!!!!!!
That's why @Danny moved to the Channel Islands

Are
you
are u lookin anybody to go over with u to give u a hand I just bought a new trowel today!!

The rates I've seen on here for skimming in the UK u would be better off skimming in Ireland u will get more a m2

I luv these discussions always bring up a little argument or 2!! Mate charge at least £6 m2 its going down rate down that way