Pricing and quality

Following on from another thread.

How could plastering be regulated.

It is to a degree on site buy with anything the scammers will always find a way if it got to that! .........I’m selling gold cards £150 get in any site in uk but may have to dye ya hair x

Most of the jobs through agencies are about £120 ~ £150 , don't think they expect much more than turning up and plodding , TBF nobody wins but it obviously works for developers or they wouldn't pay the commission

Should be based on skills do a day with a firm or site if your not up to scratch you get paid for the one day and gone! It’s a tried and tested method that worked!

Most of the jobs through agencies are about £120 ~ £150 , don't think they expect much more than turning up and plodding , TBF nobody wins but it obviously works for developers or they wouldn't pay the commission
not bad money for unskilled labour to be fair

Never going to happen

Regulate it for. yourself

Why have a interest in working for nothing

Your welcome

No chance
Gas and electricity heavily regulated and people fit boilers and do electric works they are not qualified or insured to do every day

No hope for wet trades

That's the only thing you're really in control of.

It's harder than you'd hope when people can just use the internet to slag you off without looking you in the eye.

I'm OK for the minute - everyone knows to call the English man to get their business concluded in Donegal.

Dunno how long it will last. I'm good for 6 months anyway

It's harder than you'd hope when people can just use the internet to slag you off without looking you in the eye.

I'm OK for the minute - everyone knows to call the English man to get their business concluded in Donegal.

Dunno how long it will last. I'm good for 6 months anyway
Luckly I've been on domestic over 20 years so pre date the internet. Seen enough posts on fb complaining about tradesmen and the usual bitchfest as friends and family on both side go at it.

Luckly I've been on domestic over 20 years so pre date the internet. Seen enough posts on fb complaining about tradesmen and the usual bitchfest as friends and family on both side go at it.

I don't use Facebook at all or have a website.

Or advertise in any way.

I'm old fashioned as f**k, walk around in a yellow jacket and engage with people in the course of my work.

And the phone keeps ringing because I'm known.

I don't use Facebook at all or have a website.

Or advertise in any way.

I'm old fashioned as f**k, walk around in a yellow jacket and engage with people in the course of my work.

And the phone keeps ringing because I'm known.
01ASRP5T.jpeg