Pricing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

clover

can anybody tell me how much we charge nowadays for rendering per metre i have been out of the game for 10yrs and just decided to tell my boss to shove it last week and i have gone it alone got a big job lined up already FINGERS crossed that is
Any help will be appreiciated :eek:

i got asked this by a lad last week (a builder on site) and i said £25 ...........dependant on any extras sbr lathe etc and he didn't blink an eyelid he just said ok so maybe 30 then, then i looked at my mate when he'd gone and said fook knows what do you think ..........he said it sounded about right ;D sorry mate i haven't a clue but it's a start

You got it bang on the nail nicksey its between 20 and 30 depending on how many coats usually goes up a fiver a coat i always price 20 for 2 coat 25 when theres dubbing and 30 if its gotta be gunned over and for k-rend was working on a job in clifton and this bloke had his back done down and they were charging £25 m2 labour only only took them a day and they earnt £1500 mental the bloke was well happy with the price :eek: they tried to tell him that if they supplied it was gonna be £50 a m2 he did some research and got the materials for £7 a bag and they still got the job. This price do only apply to large jobs when theres a garden wall or only a small extension that would only take 2 half days i usually try and get 2 days day work.

Cheers for that its an external extension thats getting rendered plus all the internal work also how much is D+D as there wasnt much call for it when i started in the trade and i dont know what the going rate is for it i was speaking to a spread the other day and he 's charging £14 a sqm for skim? would that inc D+D

If you look through the other posts it seems to range on price through out the country personally i have never heard of such high rates for internal work were lucky to get £3 a m2 let alone £14 and with dnd i usually base it on the same price as rough and set prices which is between 5 and 7 m2 these are labour only prices and im in Bristol the prices also seem to be dropping a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.