Pricing

Members online

djfleming22

I was having a look on Gumtree to see plasterers in my area and what there charging ...3.examples of adverts

1. £95.00 a day 20 year plastering

2. Any size room £200 Including materials and labour. Living rooms and ceilings little bit extra.

3. Ceiling and 4 Walls : Starting from £230....4. Bedroom Walls : Starting from £160

Ceiling Only : Starting from £120

* Artex, High Ceilings or Walls and Damaged Surfaces would be slightly more *

No wonder customers think you’re ripping them off and that’s just 3 of the adverts

Last edited:
I was having a look on Gumtree to see plasterers in my area and what there charging ...3.examples of adverts

1. £95.00 a day 20 year plastering

2. Any size room £200 Including materials and labour. Living rooms and ceilings little bit extra.

3. Ceiling and 4 Walls : Starting from £230

4 Bedroom Walls : Starting from £160

Ceiling Only : Starting from £120

* Artex, High Ceilings or Walls and Damaged Surfaces would be slightly more *

No wonder customers think you’re ripping them off and that’s just 3 of the adverts
I mean 1 and 2 are just ridiculous. 2 doesn't even make sense

Always people going to be cheap. Some don't declare earnings to tax man. Some just slap it on. Some are not tidy or just youngsters still living at home and starting out... Don't take no notice of those prices as its not a business just a race to the bottom...

Your right but they most likely get in the door first .... but most people look at the price

@lurpak seen your vid on YouTube very good

Nice one. Theres a bigger market for a decent plasterer than a cheap one. Let the cheap ones have the penny pinching clientele.

Most people assume cheap is poor quality

I don’t do rendering mate
You will.