Probe into ethnicity of vile gangs

Hear about this one? Drove into a crowd of kids. Killed one injured 11.

He’s white tho
24FE85E7-7452-4EF8-B8C9-04450CAFE92D.png

its all f**k**g vile mate. Makes me sick.You just have to question why the media only show you certain things..they use peoples deaths to push their agenda. Just as sickening
The media get away with almost total impunity , just pass on cut n paste gossip cos it's cheap , treat us like Muppets
Lots of angry people / odd f**k**s living solitary lives and one day they snap , either want to be Rambo or suchlike , but god help who gets in their way
It's become a common end game for such nutters , quite surprised theirs not more cases

Life imprisonment with manual labour and solitary confinement , no endless supply of human rights lawyers

The media get away with almost total impunity , just pass on cut n paste gossip cos it's cheap , treat us like Muppets

It's become a common end game for such nutters , quite surprised theirs not more cases
This time of the year tests everyone, lots of expectations, always disappointments , a lot more new poor , a lot more half truths being fed to people ,

It's the slippery slope , starts with spreads skimming dry PVA

People just need to open their minds a bit. Nobody is pro-terroism. But terroism accounts for a tiny minuscule amount of deaths in the uk. Yet you’re all focused on that. Theres minging s**t happening every minute of every day by “our own”

This time of the year tests everyone, lots of expectations, always disappointments , a lot more new poor , a lot more half truths being fed to people ,
Keeping up with the Joneses , people aren't happy a normal lifestyle , your a failure if you ain't got the latest phone

its all f**k**g vile mate. Makes me sick.You just have to question why the media only show you certain things..they use peoples deaths to push their agenda. Just as sickening
That sicko that ran the kids down in Essex was all over the media.
Can't deport him, obviously, so a slow painful death will have to suffice.

If you're happy without it your a winner every day , not just the week or two of being the first on the block
As a 53 year old , one of 8 kids raised in the sixties /seventies I expected little when young and always aimed to earn my own living , I still earn my own money , have done since I was 12 ( Saturday jobs etc ) if I can’t afford something I don’t get it , I couldn’t go out and enjoy my self with borrowed money , properly , vans etc is different, I’d borrow as it’s an investment

Hallelujah
NWO.

Once you wake up & see how you have been lied to all your life ! right from your education you have been brainwashed / taught how to think ...

The awakening is only
Once you reprogram your brain

Your welcome

Here’s a way to look at it.

youve got unlimited ammo but can only go in one room.

first room has 1 ****** nonce

2nd room has 500 white non muz nonces

Which one
Terrible but you only posted this to draw everyone's attention away from muslim dominated street grooming gangs.
If you were genuinely concerned about the incident you would have started a thread about it, m8.

nice try. Wont work. You’re focusing on the muslim one because they’re muslim.

you’re choosing to ignore the fact that nearly all nonces are non muslim white males.

you’re choosing to focus on 2 in 2 years terroist attacks in london done by muslims, rather than the thousands of murders done by none muslim.

Then when someone challenges you, you’ll just resort to saying their supporting the scum. To get simpletons like @essexandy to agree with your posts. Actually thought he had a bit more about him.

i must come across all pro muslim. Actually I don’t give a f**k about religion. But I can see the manipulation by the media a mile off. People are just too thick to see it.

Terrible but you only posted this to draw everyone's attention away from muslim dominated street grooming gangs.
If you were genuinely concerned about the incident you would have started a thread about it, m8.

Yes he is brainwashed unfortunately!
Makes me sick to see it

Hallelujah
NWO.

Once you wake up & see how you have been lied to all your life ! right from your education you have been brainwashed / taught how to think ...

The awakening is only
Once you reprogram your brain

Your welcome

Yeah pretty much. Scary how much it actually works though. The majority of people are stupid tho

Here’s a way to look at it.

youve got unlimited ammo but can only go in one room.

first room has 1 ****** nonce

2nd room has 500 white non muz nonces

Which one

nice try. Wont work. You’re focusing on the muslim one because they’re muslim.

you’re choosing to ignore the fact that nearly all nonces are non muslim white males.

you’re choosing to focus on 2 in 2 years terroist attacks in london done by muslims, rather than the thousands of murders done by none muslim.

Then when someone challenges you, you’ll just resort to saying their supporting the scum. To get simpletons like @essexandy to agree with your posts. Actually thought he had a bit more about him.

i must come across all pro muslim. Actually I don’t give a f**k about religion. But I can see the manipulation by the media a mile off. People are just too thick to see it.
It's actually two different types of nonces.

If you watch any of the Catch-a-Nonce programmes you'll see that Muslims are proportionately represented.

The gangs that made the news weren't of that type at all and it was the inaction of the apparatus that drew the real fury.

Plus, those particular groups seemed to think it was okay to shag kids so long as she was up for it.

There was definitely a cultural thing going on that's not represented in ordinary common or garden noncing

It's actually two different types of nonces.

If you watch any of the Catch-a-Nonce programmes you'll see that Muslims are proportionately represented.

The gangs that made the news weren't of that type at all and it was the inaction of the apparatus that drew the real fury.

Plus, those particular groups seemed to think it was okay to shag kids so long as she was up for it.

There was definitely a cultural thing going on that's not represented in ordinary common or garden noncing
Nonces are nonces , to the abused kid there is no difference between who done it , probably worse if it’s a family member , no place then of safety , no one to talk to,
The tommy fans on here and there is a few only see the foreigners/the Muslim , the other ethnic as a nonce , not joe down the pub , but it can just as easily be joe that’s a nonce , the exist in every walk of life , rich ,poor , white , black , Asian , other

Nonces are nonces , to the abused kid there is no difference between who done it , probably worse if it’s a family member , no place then of safety , no one to talk to,
The tommy fans on here and there is a few only see the foreigners/the Muslim , the other ethnic as a nonce , not joe down the pub , but it can just as easily be joe that’s a nonce , the exist in every walk of life , rich ,poor , white , black , Asian , other

You couldn't be more wrong.

The victims of the p**i nonces thought they were people's girlfriends.

That's a huge part of why the authorities found it all so impenetrable that they gave up.

We had all this months ago. It's why @gps blew up and f**k*d off.

You couldn't be more wrong.

The victims of the p**i nonces thought they were people's girlfriends.

That's a huge part of why the authorities found it all so impenetrable that they gave up.

We had all this months ago. It's why @gps blew up and f**k*d off.
Gps was an angry old bigot , an edl/bnp Tommy fan , yes the “I’m his girlfriend “ Stockholm syndrome set in , young kids whose parents didn’t know where they were or what they were doing , the parents were part of the problem , the kids were passed around like parcels , same as kids from boys homes all over , think Mountbatten, saville etc protected by the security services, police and government, which was worse ,

Throw in Rolf Harris , Paul gadd etc , British icons , how many paedos travel to thailand/ Vietnam every year , some live there .

There are f***** up child abusers
Gps was an angry old bigot , an edl/bnp Tommy fan , yes the “I’m his girlfriend “ Stockholm syndrome set in , young kids whose parents didn’t know where they were or what they were doing , the parents were part of the problem , the kids were passed around like parcels , same as kids from boys homes all over , think Mountbatten, saville etc protected by the security services, police and government, which was worse ,
Throw in Rolf Harris , Paul gadd etc , British icons , how many paedos travel to thailand/ Vietnam every year , some live there .
There are paedophiles everywhere are amongst every walk of Life,
But who are you kidding P****i's are the kid s******* race

There are f***** up child abusers

There are paedophiles everywhere are amongst every walk of Life,
But who are you kidding P****i's are the kid s******* race
That narrative suits who exactly, them and us , the escape of all arguments

Grooming gang review kept secret as Home Office claims releasing findings ‘not in public interest’...
Sajid Javid promised the review as home secretary in July 2018, pledging that there would be “no no-go areas of inquiry”.

“I will not let cultural or political sensitivities get in the way of understanding the problem and doing something about it,” he said at the time.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ham-review-home-office-findings-a9344896.html
I had a feeling they would hide the truth.