Pub

Members online

Oh but they do tho don’t they doo they don’t they!! Brummie f**k**s terrible accent no wonder you come on here!

Went there once in 1982. While working up there.we stayed in a shithole cafe in briely hill opposite the four furnaces. I think it was about 50p a pint.

Oh but they do tho don’t they doo they don’t they!! Brummie f**k**s terrible accent no wonder you come on here!
2 very different accents but the one everyone thinks is brummie is actually Black Country. Most of the time I hear people mug off the brummie accent I wonder if they know what they actually sound like. Most British accents are s**t

Went there once in 1982. While working up there.we stayed in a shithole cafe in briely hill opposite the four furnaces. I think it was about 50p a pint.
Where you're talking about would have been the Stuart cut glass works

It's the land of milk and honey birthplace of industry people did the great walk from all over the country to find work here

2 very different accents but the one everyone thinks is brummie is actually Black Country. Most of the time I hear people mug off the brummie accent I wonder if they know what they actually sound like. Most British accents are s**t

Bit like Yorkshire all that Ebiy gum b*ll***s is north Yorkshire no one speaks like that in south Yorkshire then again even in south yorkshire barnsly & donny is different to rotherham and Sheffield.

I dont even want to talk about west Yorkshire scum.

Top club in village is £1.92 a pint.
Was on taddy in cricket club last weekend. That takes ye head off

Just looked it looks really good I'll be going very soon, I'm a massive fan of desi grills I live in the yew tree wolves
Try the old bush in Bradley mate you won’t be disappointed, Guinness is banging aswell if you like the black stuff

Funny I've only realised what good music is in the last 15-20 years, before that I was waving glow sticks around and gurning to club music
20200216_224806.jpg