Puma boots

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Scottie 10 bags first told me about these so all credit goes to him, puma use to have just a few pairs but noticed as of late they expanded there safety boots range if you interested ordering direct off there site is best and they often have discounted promotions on there site say for like Halloween and Christmas normally 20/30% off
Check out there range see what you think

Scottie 10 bags first told me about these so all credit goes to him, puma use to have just a few pairs but noticed as of late they expanded there safety boots range if you interested ordering direct off there site is best and they often have discounted promotions on there site say for like Halloween and Christmas normally 20/30% off
Can't get the next page up , you know £20 ish

Silly waste of money and not business sense. I want to make the most out of this game with spending as little as I can. I will invest in things make me money eg good mixer , decent trowels, but why would I spend £100 on some ponsey work boots that are gonna get covered in shite when £30 pair does the same job . It’s like these lads that are driving around in these transit custom sport vans with half their wages going on them . It’s mad

Silly waste of money and not business sense. I want to make the most out of this game with spending as little as I can. I will invest in things make me money eg good mixer , decent trowels, but why would I spend £100 on some ponsey work boots that are gonna get covered in shite when £30 pair does the same job . It’s like these lads that are driving around in these transit custom sport vans with half their wages going on them . It’s mad
I assume it a tax right off

I have a pair can highly recommend
3A259751-8F1F-416C-8253-1F0323B58D77.jpeg

I wear hi tech Magnums. Only thing about them is, they're not steel but there again, I don't do any site work so f**k it.

Apart from that, they're the dog's dick and they cost £50.