Pure finish

Members online

peterroberts

Can’t seem to find a definitive answer to a question asked today by a customer, they enquired about pure finish and wanted to know how long this product actively removes the VOC’s from the atmosphere, his point being that everything has a saturation point , meaning that it will no longer work-in removing these compounds .
Does anybody here have an answer or is it a call to BG Monday

Can’t seem to find a definitive answer to a question asked today by a customer, they enquired about pure finish and wanted to know how long this product actively removes the VOC’s from the atmosphere, his point being that everything has a saturation point , meaning that it will no longer work-in removing these compounds .
If a customer was that smart and asking me questions like that I'd be

@Vincey

Can’t seem to find a definitive answer to a question asked today by a customer, they enquired about pure finish and wanted to know how long this product actively removes the VOC’s from the atmosphere, his point being that everything has a saturation point , meaning that it will no longer work-in

removing these compounds .
With that logic , a house wil fall down eventually, the roof will collapse , his kidneys will fail ,

Have rung , supposed to neutralise for up To 50 years , even with several layers of paint , wouldn't say how
I've had several chats with BG on different subjects and take their comments with a pinch of salt
It's supposed to neutralise by converting to something safe , questions arise if it's leaving a residue , and I got distracted as usual
VOC's mainly come from new products like carpets , sofa's , even clothes , pressed wood products , basically it's gas-off from the chemicals that " wet " particles for glueing
VOC's also come from combustion , cars exhausts etc

So stick with real wood for furniture and flooring
Or buy second hand after it's gassed away the majority of nasties

The pure finish will require some air circulation I suspect

The other option is to use carbon filter with a fan

2mm of skim covered in thirty years worth of paint is still going to be absorbing shite from the atmosphere? f**k off is it..
It's a miracle , are you without faith , those that have seen the light and felt the hand of Big God can confirm this

An extra few £ on materials and expensive application

I've had several chats with BG on different subjects
BG be like
giphy (3).gif

Well that does make more sense Gary, but I'm still not convinced long-term.
Don't get me wrong though, if a client were to mention it I'd praise it highly and quote you directly.
I’m with you but it’s all tested independently by a university mate, I can’t even get my head round it how it works in the 1st place.
Easy upsell, just quote for the ceilings and who wouldn’t pay £30 or £40 extra to look after their family and depending on how much you pay it could be as little as £6 extra for materials

Last edited:
I’m with you but it’s all tested independently by a university mate, I can’t even get my head round it how it works in the 1st place.
Easy upsell, just quote for the ceilings and who wouldn’t pay £30 or £40 extra to look after their family and depending on how much you pay it could be as little as £6 extra for materials

love an upsell :D