Putting head on block

Members online

John j

Mono Don
At ye mercy . Constructive criticism welcome . I now beeds out a touch at bottom but filled ok and had to bend it under door as she wanted it same colour but couldnt get old render of.
Only done this a few time but getting idea of it now. Still wouldnt want to do it all time or big job. Prob could of left it another hour but live n learn.

Attachments

• 20180822_151031.jpg
    20180822_151031.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 329
Been chewing @CeeVee .s ear for pointers as well. Personally dont think colour goes with house but cant see it from mine. Customer choose colour and said what if we dont like it . I said ye get it painted lol

Yeah I use white if it’s just a job like that. If i’m Doing two tone always order my beads. Rendplast are the best beads to use. Can get singles online at amoroc

You one of those who drink on the job? I saw a guy fall off a ladder once after he'd had too much at lunchtime. The old c**t was bringing in flasks to work it was later discovered.

I'm jesting though bud. Looks fine to me

Have you I bared it john looks like your pad has a bent prong causing a couple of scars looks ok though pal
Yeah i bared it . Think i should of left it another hour to be fair . Never thought bought cutting a bar down . Good idea

What to do next time john, instead of putting the bead at the bottom, put them at damp height coming off the door cill. Then just work to the floor. Soon as it firms up abit open it up slightly with the bar to let air get to it. Drag any dust away from the wall otherwise it will keep the bottom wet.

What to do next time john, instead of putting the bead at the bottom, put them at damp height coming off the door cill. Then just work to the floor. Soon as it firms up abit open it up slightly with the bar to let air get to it. Drag any dust away from the wall otherwise it will keep the bottom wet.
Beed was just of bottom there. If i had come of top of step it would have been really high on other side as path sloped down alot on that side. Bro in law told me to bar it to help it go of abit . Could do with going with him or someone for day just to get the timings really .

Beed was just of bottom there. If i had come of top of step it would have been really high on other side as path sloped down alot on that side. Bro in law told me to bar it to help it go of abit . Could do with going with him or someone for day just to get the timings really .
What make is it mate

Did another today . Struggled as on side had gone a little bit to much other side was still a bit soft. Ignore top summets going on it lol

Attachments

• 20180903_162716.jpg
    20180903_162716.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 211
  • 20180903_162636.jpg
    20180903_162636.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 202
Bigger side looks like it’s on to tight. Started to bloom a bit. Few bold patches but your getting the jist if it.

Bigger side looks like it’s on to tight. Started to bloom a bit. Few bold patches but your getting the jist if it.
Thought that wasnt sure if it was just drying that way . Been putting it on 10 mm beads bout 12mm ish . . Struggle to get in on in one so go so far and drop back

Should be able to coat a darbys width then go wet on wet just do that all the way a long. If it blooms like that again once you’ve scratched and brushed off give it a misting of water it will even the colour out. Make sure it brushed off properly to.

Its pis
Should be able to coat a darbys width then go wet on wet just do that all the way a long. If it blooms like that again once you’ve scratched and brushed off give it a misting of water it will even the colour out. Make sure it brushed off properly to.
Yeah it got brushed and then its rained .bonus. so on 10 mm beed how thick should each pass be . And i know why you big time renderers use machines

If i’m doing wet on wet two even coats thick enough to darby both ways without having to fill to many hollows out. If i’m Scratching tight as poss first coat then about 10 mm second. I always work on base and mesh though so it’s even suction.

If i’m doing wet on wet two even coats thick enough to darby both ways without having to fill to many hollows out. If i’m Scratching tight as poss first coat then about 10 mm second. I always work on base and mesh though so it’s even suction.
I.m hand balling . Not used darby . Got told to get it on free hand then i bar it then scratch