Putz spat way better than speed skim

Members online

No members online now.

Wayners

Well I bought this putz and that's the end for speed skim. I was shocked at how good the putz is. Been mucking about with speed skim but the Putz eze spat is in a different class. It's bionic. Better, faster and stronger
Imo...
ShvpNEM.jpg

My last speedskim was a joke but all the hype on the forum got me tempted again for the newer models, I emailed them but no reply so that’s the deciding factor for me I won’t bother.

@Marshy uses the putz spat a lot.I’ve used the speed skim it’s ok for big areas if there’s not too many wires hanging out.Personally I find a 16 inch mt carbon ideal for flattening in the first coat.

I've got the same spat and prefer it to the speedskim any day, i find the speedy takes material off, same technique with the spat and its fine, im going to use it through the whole set next week, try and finish with it.

Well I bought this putz and that's the end for speed skim. I was shocked at how good the putz is. Been mucking about with speed skim but the Putz eze spat is in a different class. It's bionic. Better, faster and stronger
Imo...
ShvpNEM.jpg

I have both blue speedskim for me. Spat for last trowel. If u use it b4 that it puts ripples on the skim . U can see them when painted.

I’ve just got a metal blade for the 1200 speedskim and was thinking about getting the 900 speedy but may as well get a putz 900 if they make one and try out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve just got a metal blade for the 1200 speedskim and was thinking about getting the 900 speedy but may as well get a putz 900 if they make one and try out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the handle is nicer on the putz vs speed skim but that's my opinion. Guess you need to see how you go with the Ox blade first before trying something else. I think there is so much stuff on the market that's similar you will always get a mix of answers to which is best.

I love the putz spats. Got the 1m and 600mm I use the 600 most tho it's less clumsy and makes ceilings a doddle (y)

Bugger, I'm loving my 600 blue blade SF at mo...for the bit I do anyway :D

So when are you gonna open the Marshy plastering academy to Chrispy mate?

Bugger, I'm loving my 600 blue blade SF at mo...for the bit I do anyway :D

So when are you gonna open the Marshy plastering academy to Chrispy mate?
That could be a plan but realistically next year now probably mate? But you never know

That could be a plan but realistically next year now probably mate? But you never know

That's cool mate, I'm stacked out at the mo anyway, but a few days famine will come along at some point... Just be nice to learn off a master such ad yourself :love:...within reason :D

is it not like flattening with a s*p*r*lex trowel though thin metal blades and as mentioned I'm a bit bothered about any ripples an such which the speedskim see to take out

is it not like flattening with a s*p*r*lex trowel though thin metal blades and as mentioned I'm a bit bothered about any ripples an such which the speedskim see to take out
I'm more bothered about nipples on milfs

Speedskim is flexible as well though?, Refina do a stiff blade now 0.6 instead of 0.3mm, it’s all got a bit silly all these tools to do a simple job?

I just stick with the original refina spat, it's tried and tested never fails, why would I try all the other fads?

I never tried the eze or refina, I'm open to freebies to try and give no reviews on them

What size you are looking at mate
Don't know, haven't looked yet, just got a set of speedskim again, well impressed with the stainless blade on it.
We got a tip on that job btw from the good old Mr Patel, let me know your bank details and I wire your half over out of the 15 quid :D

Don't know, haven't looked yet, just got a set of speedskim again, well impressed with the stainless blade on it.
We got a tip on that job btw from the good old Mr Patel, let me know your bank details and I wire your half over out of the 15 quid :D
First time I hear mr Patel gives tips:sorprendido3:.You did hard job there mate, honestly :tanguero: