Quality Renders Essex Leigh on Sea

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yer im getting marred soon just done some work away to pa for it and i just want it to be a really nice day for the misiss
then ill get my self sorted after that.

Sounds like a right tosser, cant wait to go back to plastering, aahh bricklaying to hard for you.

do you think you will be a competant renderer after completing a k rend course, and thus tackle your own jobs? your dreaming.

Dom how on earth can you come on this section trying to get a rendering job of another spread when you've said you're trying to get on a plastering course? You're just making yourself and this forum look daft.
Decide which trade you want to get into and then try and get a start as a labourer, because you cant just decide to be a plasterer, bricklayer or groundworker at the drop of a hat, they all take time to master, some more than others.

if been plastering since i left school so i know wat im doing as for rendering i know what im doing as you can see from the pics
as for skilled plasterers looking for the paper work
Experienced Plasterers who need NVQs
well i ever who put that link there
as for the k-rend course no i dont think id be takeing on jobs stright away for uther plasterers yer
who said i cant
as for making it as a plasterer me and mark make a good team and leave a good finish soo why cant we make it doing k-rend together??? were did you all start ??? funny how its ok for you to do what you want but when uther people say there bettering there lifes and addying more skills you dont like it
sorry mate but we are going to do it and we will make a good name foe our selfe's

i think you should become a general builder dom. youve got all the skills. ud only need a plumber chippy and spark

Oh soz someone's already got that name :-(

photo-1549.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.