r + s info

Members online

The standard D,6-3 P1 from Plasterers One Stop Shop will do all materials. No need for the soft mate
ok sound i have that installed at the moment .. today was 1st day of using that machine(k4) it all went smoother than expected is ther a instruction booklet available as i need to know where things like filters are and other little bits .

ok sound i have that installed at the moment .. today was 1st day of using that machine(k4) it all went smoother than expected is ther a instruction booklet available as i need to know where things like filters are and other little bits .
i bought machine 2nd hand but is like brand new new model

If you video call me tomorrow, I can show you everything you need to know in regards to that. A visit down to us would be the best way. I know it is a decent drive, but you’ll learn more about the machine and get earning straight away

top man .. i know im wingin it more than id like to i should come down . id much apprciate the advice on filters as today it did go wrong at the last couple m2 and as can imagine i was doing allsorts and render did at 1 point go in to flow tube

top man .. i know im wingin it more than id like to i should come down . id much apprciate the advice on filters as today it did go wrong at the last couple m2 and as can imagine i was doing allsorts and render did at 1 point go in to flow tube

That’s quite a big backfill mate.... I would recommend coming here to get the best results

i put it reverse mode listening to a friend who didnt know what he was saying tbh .. i spoke to andy from p1 very helpful it cliked a few things from past experiance. used a ritmo l before and think i do need the training for the k4 .

i put it reverse mode listening to a friend who didnt know what he was saying tbh .. i spoke to andy from p1 very helpful it cliked a few things from past experiance. used a ritmo l before and think i do need the training for the k4 .

If youre jamming up the machine you are probably not starting off with enough water in the pot, and or spraying far to stiff.

If you could hand apply what comes out of the machine, its too stiff. You should be able to spray a panel and have at least 20 mins before you can rule if off.

Will have less wear and tear also on the machine, use less fuel potentially and the mix quality will be better. R&s will last longer also.

Also, dont put the hoses up until the material is spraying nicely through the lance.

thanks pal good sense talk there . i did have it really wet iv just got home today from rubbing yesterdays and found some chunks of bag in the wall maybe this jammed it up ? but thanks for tips m8

If youre jamming up the machine you are probably not starting off with enough water in the pot, and or spraying far to stiff.

If you could hand apply what comes out of the machine, its too stiff. You should be able to spray a panel and have at least 20 mins before you can rule if off.

Will have less wear and tear also on the machine, use less fuel potentially and the mix quality will be better. R&s will last longer also.

Also, dont put the hoses up until the material is spraying nicely through the lance.
do 2 coat in this wet mix flaten 1st and leave to pick up on 2nd before ruling it is wat im aiming far nice and wet .

do 2 coat in this wet mix flaten 1st and leave to pick up on 2nd before ruling it is wat im aiming far nice and wet .
To be fair mate, krend silicone is notoriously difficult to pump. Its the only product I refuse to use.

I know pft recommend using the soft version of the rotor and stator for this reason. It will also work with the k4 and id recommend it.

This isnt to say the P1 twister isnt any good. In fact ive ordered a b4-2 from them today for my ritmo as ive used their rotors before and they are decent quality and well priced.

Next time it jams, open the hopper, remove the r and s. Clean mixing chamber, turn off starwheel, prime again and clear through rotor and a stator once assembled.

The reverse trick is meant to be used after the above had been done if the r and s is still jammed.

It can be used without doing the above, but disconnect the water and turn the star wheel off until its cleared, or you will add more material and warer to the problem.

Hope that helps, weve all been there. Youve got a good machine there mate.

Defo worth a visit to see ryans boys who will go through it all.

cheers mate very useful info for me there i have heard a few bad things about spraying silicone it can be a nightmare 40m2 and go funny. iv got a couple parex jobs to do atm so hopefully it runs smooth . thanks tho big bish

cheers mate very useful info for me there i have heard a few bad things about spraying silicone it can be a nightmare 40m2 and go funny. iv got a couple parex jobs to do atm so hopefully it runs smooth . thanks tho big bish
Parex sprays like a dream through the k4. Will only get about 10 pallets from an r&s though it seems to eat through them quickly.

Honestly f**k of the krend its awful. Needs an mtex m330 to get the mix right. apparently they have superior mixing abilities.

20190727_114440.jpg
that's it on the machine there