Rates on m2

Skim jim

Hi am new on here & am looking for help on tendering a job. I’ve mainly worked on domestic work over the past serval years, I’ve just recently been given the opportunity to take on a job of a property that’s being turned into a hand full of flats, they are after rates on m2 for the following....(will up load picture) any one that can point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated.
Regards skim jim

Hi am new on here & am looking for help on tendering a job. I’ve mainly worked on domestic work over the past serval years, I’ve just recently been given the opportunity to take on a job of a property that’s being turned into a hand full of flats, they are after rates on m2 for the following....(will up load picture) any one that can point me in the right direction, it would be very much appreciated.
Regards skim jim View attachment 32078

If it's supply and fix work out your material cost add a percentage on.
Then put on your labour rates.

There's usually decent money on refurbs.

I would get a qs to price it all for me

f**k**g hate when one of there guys breaks the quants down just give u the plan and price it off that the nosey cannnts

thats not a job for a one man band. i guess that they need a cheap quote to try to squeeze a contractor.
Agree don't waste your time , approx guess and double it