Rats

Members online

1582359194206.png
Rats don't like these.

Anyone know about rat poison that's safe for pets
I use loads of poison round my place,
I use the powerful stuff you need a licence for, it's the only stuff that works, but if you don't put it in the right place the wildlife will get to it, you need to put it in a poison box or a length of soil pipe that will stop the birds but you can't stop mice,

Tom .did you ever try the baking powder and flour mix
No mate you need the powerful s*** it's the only thing that works, none of this safe stuff or home remedies or anything we'll work it will just fatten the f***ers up,
I will send you a link to the proper stuff you're meant to have a licence but you can get it just put it safe, I lift the chicken sheds up and chuck it underneath and put it in lengths of soil pipe in the hedge.

Anyone know about rat poison that's safe for pets
It's not so much about the poison you use, but where you place it.
We had a rat problem in our thatched roof and I put out some rat bait stations. A couple of weeks later and the rat problem appeared to have gone. Oh how little did I realise that my problems had just begun.
The rats had died, good, but could I find them? Not a chance. Three weeks later there was the most unbelievably bad stench, basically rotting flesh. Air fresheners plugged in all around the cottage, diffusers everywhere, oh it was horrendous. After another couple of weeks or so the stench subsided and I thought that we were in the clear. Happy days.
That was until the plague of flies descended upon us. Flies coming out of every little gap in the ceilings (imagine 200 year old cottage with beams) for weeks. Many couldn't fly and would just fall on you, oh my god!
Anyway I never use poison now. Have a nice day.

It's not so much about the poison you use, but where you place it.
We had a rat problem in our thatched roof and I put out some rat bait stations. A couple of weeks later and the rat problem appeared to have gone. Oh how little did I realise that my problems had just begun.
The rats had died, good, but could I find them? Not a chance. Three weeks later there was the most unbelievably bad stench, basically rotting flesh. Air fresheners plugged in all around the cottage, diffusers everywhere, oh it was horrendous. After another couple of weeks or so the stench subsided and I thought that we were in the clear. Happy days.
That was until the plague of flies descended upon us. Flies coming out of every little gap in the ceilings (imagine 200 year old cottage with beams) for weeks. Many couldn't fly and would just fall on you, oh my god!
Anyway I never use poison now. Have a nice day.

Sounds like my teenage lads bedroom!!!

Simple to make.
I just thought that Andy about a dining table and benches my missus wanted the rustic industrial type for £1,500,
Being a tight c**t I said I will make one anyway it's took me three weekends and cost me £1,100 in materials it weighs 150kg and no f***** can lift it, I could have gone into work on the weekends and rendered a house:ROFLMAO:

What are them terrier dogs called that love hunting rats? I watched a video somewhere they kill a rat in summat like 5 seconds

What are them terrier dogs called that love hunting rats? I watched a video somewhere they kill a rat in summat like 5 seconds
The Mink Man. Also a rat catching club near me up forest that get on the farm with dog's. Poison can't be used on farms...Gee those mink are nutters

Brian Plummer the pied Piper of bloxwich he was a school teacher in bloxwich but made his money on betting on his dogs no one in the country could beat him,
He came up with his own breed of dog the Plummer terrier, I had one savage little bastards,

I'd rather watch mixermans rats die than stay up till 5am
watching blonde bomber v gypo cuunt to be honest.

hyped it up that much
I fell asleep 2 years ago andy (y) (y)
I'm staying awake hopefully to see a double ko, don't know which off the c**ts mouths I'd like to see shut up more, probably gypo c**t but I'm patriotic so I'm torn.

I grew up on a farm and killing rats was a weekly activity. We used a paterdale terrier. Rats are clever they burrow into the ground and always dig 2 exit holes in case one gets cut off.
We’d flush them out put the hose pipe down one and when they’d come out the other end the dog would get them.
Dirty horrible creatures the diseases they carry are grim.

I grew up on a farm and killing rats was a weekly activity. We used a paterdale terrier. Rats are clever they burrow into the ground and always dig 2 exit holes in case one gets cut off.
We’d flush them out put the hose pipe down one and when they’d come out the other end the dog would get them.
Same, hose pipe on the exhaust of a chainsaw saw loads of two-stroke in smoke em out.

Poison shmoison.

Get yourself one of these bad boys. Maine Coon. Prolific mousers and it take a lot of mice to fill a cat that size up.

3c372afdf4fe4c9bacdba102bb002428.jpg

My brothers got a patterdale snappy little b@stard took it out sent it down a hole and never came up, he went got a shovel to try and dig it out and couldn’t find it after a few hours he gave up and went home the daft t**t was on the door step waiting for him lol