Re useable wet and dry hoover bags

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshall

Has anyone ever used these bags for a wet and dry hoover? I am of course talking about using them for hoovering up dry mess only.
would I be better buying a pack of standard paper bags or would a re useable zip up bag be a better idea?

These are the only ones I have found so far.
Link Removed) | eBay[/url]
they come in a pack of 5 disposable bags or one zip bag.

Those fabric style bags are very good. If you hoovering up dust or small items you can still simply empty out the disposable bags. The choice is yours :)

You're welcome. One thing to keep in mind is that fine dust will clog the pores and reduce the suction in fabric bags. To overcome this, simply shake the bag and empty them regularly :)

That is the same sort of problem I am currently having with not using a bag. there seems to be more dust stuck to the filter than there is in the tank.

The mains reasons why the filter will become blocked are as follows:

- the bag is overfilled
- the pores of the bag become blocked
- the bagless compartment is overfilled
- the bagless compartment is filled with too much fine dust

Therefore, do not fill the bag or bagless compartment more than 50%. When hoovering fine dust, empty the bag/compartment more frequently :)

The filter on my hoover is currently getting blocked because I'm not using a bag. therefore there is nothing to stop the dust covering the filter :)

The mains reasons why the filter will become blocked are as follows:

- the bag is overfilled
- the pores of the bag become blocked
- the bagless compartment is overfilled
- the bagless compartment is filled with too much fine dust

Therefore, do not fill the bag or bagless compartment more than 50%. When hoovering fine dust, empty the bag/compartment more frequently :)

Next week in ''Housewives' Corner"
'Removing stubborn stains from undergarments' :RpS_thumbup:

And now a word from our sponsor :RpS_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen or heard of a housewife being interested in a wet and dry hoover.
tools used for building and DIY work and tools used for cleaning up DIY and building mess is more a mans domain.
not that I'm saying women are no good at building work or DIY, it's just that most of them don't.
having said that, do we have any female plasterers on the forum?
there were two women in my class at college, other than that I have never seen another female plasterer.

I've never seen or heard of a housewife being interested in a wet and dry hoover.
tools used for building and DIY work and tools used for cleaning up DIY and building mess is more a mans domain.
not that I'm saying women are no good at building work or DIY, it's just that most of them don't.
there were two women in my class at college, other than that I have never seen another female plasterer.
Jessie is female and about half of the spreads here are half and half

Ahh clearly you arent here for the plastering then??? :rolleyes)

"having said that, do we have any female plasterers on the forum?
there were two women in my class at college, other than that I have never seen another female plasterer." sounded to me like you were keen to meet one...not sure what you meant:RpS_confused:

I'm not keen to meet anyone, I just said I haven't seen any other female plasterers apart from the two I went to college with. I knew them before being at college with them but that's not the point.

Maybe you want to kiss me all over, and over again, till the night closes in?
I bet you have made that promise one too many times.

I do whatever you wanted me to do.sweetheart and more. we'd make a perfect plastering couple together that's for sure. I'm not ignoring you I don't think I have permission to send messages my email is:)
exhileskimgal(at)yahoo.co.uk - maybe we can chat there? replace at for @ I don't want spam lol

You did send me two private messages, both of which went to my junk email file, I also had no notification on the site so I had no idea you had sent me anything.
as for my last post, you do know that they are lyrics from songs by the band whos name you are using as your username? unless you want it to be more than that?
still, it's nice to know that you think we would make the perfect couple :)

Status
Not open for further replies.