Recommend me an album to download

stuart23

Private Member
Ronseal.

Seeing as I spend a lot of time in my van nowadays I'm listening to loads of different music and looking for new stuff to download. What's your favourite albums new or old?

What about the usual suspects, Eminem earlier albums are good, chili peppers, u2 etc. But u likely already have all that s**t. If u like trance music I downloaded gods kitchen pure trance. Classics, it's very good if you're into that.

Last edited:
Dire straits brothers in arms is pretty good, well I like then anyways. Mostly I download random songs or compilations, greatest hits etc rather than specific albums.

If you like Trance. Try the new Solarstone album.

Or Ferry Corsten-Blueprint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiesto parade of the athletes is pretty good as Is elements of life. His new stuff is. Cheesy muck though.

Parade of the Athletes! Must dig that out! Proper goosebumps s**t that!

think that's a cracker, plus it's. Got lethal industry, traffic, and adagio for strings, probably 3of his best lol

He been over here a few times, haven't got around to seeing him, and tbh u wouldn't go now to see that new s**t played.
I was in arnhem a couple years ago for qlimax was class. For eindhoven or just outside it next month for dominator. Can't wait lol

Thin Lizzy........Live and Dangerous...........Black Rose is a good track if you've a bit of the Celt in you..... gotta be loud though.

He been over here a few times, haven't got around to seeing him, and tbh u wouldn't go now to see that new s**t played.
I was in arnhem a couple years ago for qlimax was class. For eindhoven or just outside it next month for dominator. Can't wait lol

I'm going to Luminosity beach festival next week. 4 days of Trance. Should be mental.