Removing paint off bricks

Vincey

Private Member
After buying a fake product off eBay have eventually ordered again direct from karcher this time blasting kit to use with my jet wash , the amount of jobs I get where I need to remove paint from stone , bricks and renders thought it’s worth a punt to find out if it’s any good or not , there’s a few videos on YouTube but really mixed reviews on the kit so will try do a half decent video later this week to show what it can or can’t do either way but here is one of there own videos not sure if mines the same kit yet.

I was jet washing the back of a house just today using karcher k7 and dirt blaster nozzle he took 90% of the paint off but some jobs it won't touch, I'm always coming up against the same problem with paint if there any good I'll have one

After buying a fake product off eBay have eventually ordered again direct from karcher this time blasting kit to use with my jet wash , the amount of jobs I get where I need to remove paint from stone , bricks and renders thought it’s worth a punt to find out if it’s any good or not , there’s a few videos on YouTube but really mixed reviews on the kit so will try do a half decent video later this week to show what it can or can’t do either way but here is one of there own videos not sure if mines the same kit yet.

You are a total tool dick ! Respect x

I washed the lacquer off the rear door on our x3.... b*****d

Evening guy's first post for me '' Not sure if you have already tried but i used to use a scabbling / needle gun for getting the paint off walls also taking internals back to brick. Needs to be hooked up to a compressor and lightly used to start with as can be brutal if to much pressure applied' Cheer's

Serious question. How much would you pay to have the paint removed? Peace of mind knowing you’re straight on to the substrate.

Serious question. How much would you pay to have the paint removed? Peace of mind knowing you’re straight on to the substrate.
I just got a job £370 to remove this as part of a mono application to that wall and the rest of the front of the house
75B02279-D72D-47D5-9D01-6D494591EB4E.jpeg

Evening guy's first post for me '' Not sure if you have already tried but i used to use a scabbling / needle gun for getting the paint off walls also taking internals back to brick. Needs to be hooked up to a compressor and lightly used to start with as can be brutal if to much pressure applied' Cheer's
We use a needle gun for removing loose paint /pointing from stone before re rendering with lime..does depend on type of paint and how well it's stuck
Main problem is when the brick or stone has been painted with masonry paint but is well adhered....there are chemicals to soften the paint and then you use a jet wash to remove..
Or even better a super hot jet wash ( thermatech) Which can be hired

i had an on site demo using ibix sand blaster. you can rent them through bredon tool.hire i believe... when i used it i was impressed. will hire when i need it

I’m stripping another render on Tuesday and Wednesday if not raining will set up for a video have about 4 bags on sand still but will be good to see good size of area can blast off paint even if it’s off the render that’s gonna be hacked off

Used a ibis sand blaster for a job does the job easy enough but you have to get correct sand also kept clogging up with moisture . Also you have to have a massive generator for it.
yeah the one the bloke.was using was a towable compressor but i used one can run on one i got.. a 15cfm which will.do for small one off jobs. hire for couple days let labourer loose on it

yeah the one the bloke.was using was a towable compressor but i used one can run on one i got.. a 15cfm which will.do for small one off jobs. hire for couple days let labourer loose on it
When moisture builds up inside the cap blows of which then stops machine. The sand was really hard to get hold of ! Blasting companies would not tell you where they buy the sand from.