Rendaid m200 question

Members online

BigBish

Hi all. Anyone with experience using the m200 for rendaid ?

Which water and speed ?

Can you get away with putting the mesh in before it blocks ?

J

What do you mean by blocks?

Spray on the wet side size 8mm cap. Rendaid is known to chew up rotar and stators.

What do you mean by blocks?

Spray on the wet side size 8mm cap. Rendaid is known to chew up rotar and stators.
I mean the hoses blocking while I'm laying mesh in..

Had thought about hand applying less stressful

Bags in the hopper mate.

I've learnt to keep it half full with my labourer ready to reverse if it jams.

Since I've used the generator instead of mains I've had no issues

Other than my water pump seizing up twice in a week. Previous owner kept it in a garage for 7 months....rust!

Bags in the hopper mate.

I've learnt to keep it half full with my labourer ready to reverse if it jams.

Since I've used the generator instead of mains I've had no issues
Fair play tbh I’m always absolutely paranoid about blocking anything up with my machine to the point of nervous breakdown sometimes, never seen rendaid being sprayed or knew it could be , product wise I think it’s really good , trowels on ok to but again I do get para about it even sticking to my mixing tubs never mind my machine if I left it to long , might have a rethink for a job got coming up suppose on a fair sized area it really would help to spray it

Why do I want to lump bags up a scaffold when I've got a machine to do it in half the time. Fair play it can be messy but with a switch off valve... pre cut mesh. 80 metres before lunch

I wish that was the case. I bought my first machine last month. I thought I'd be good with no generator.

Taylor wimpy put a stop to that with their supply your own power s**t. Along comes a generator. Now I've worked two weeks to pay for the generator.

Twister spat will wait :( but I could see how the extra leverage makes it easier than a trowel.

Just out of interest, how much are they ?

I wish that was the case. I bought my first machine last month. I thought I'd be good with no generator.

Taylor wimpy put a stop to that with their supply your own power s**t. Along comes a generator. Now I've worked two weeks to pay for the generator.

Twister spat will wait :( but I could see how the extra leverage makes it easier than a trowel.

Just out of interest, how much are they ?
About £30-£40 I just played super market sweep when I got my ritmo at pft northern.