Render scraper beam advice please.

DrH

Okay guys, I am after an H/ I section render scraper beam and have seen two possibles both 1.2 metres long. One is listed as 'rigid' and the other 'semi flexible'. It seems the semi flexible may be the preferred choice of renderers, is this the case and what benefit does the semi flexible offer over the rigid?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Cheers

Rigid. The flexi refina ones are shite. bend too easy when you stand on them in the back of the van just after you've bought a new one :crying:

Rigid. The flexi refina ones are shite. bend too easy when you stand on them in the back of the van just after you've bought a new one :crying:
My refina one bent in van. Wish i had cut it down but not clever enough to think like that

The ridgid one is less effective. Refina has thinner sides, scrapes quicker and wears quicker .

I'd hazard a guess that you've got the one that gives a shite finish John.
Haha not sure which I have . Bit i did other day has me concerned but was fine in sun light was when we put alegen lights on you could see shadows but was blasting down wall and clients over moon.
He came out when sun was still out and said he might put lights all round shining up . I said dont you f**k**g dare. Electrician pissed him sen.
This is it with sun blasting down it .

Attachments

• 20181106_152051.jpg
    20181106_152051.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 255
  • 20181106_151833.jpg
    20181106_151833.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
That’s the only one I use mate. It’s easy to damage, but works really well.
f**k**g electrician eh! :LOL:
I was a bit gutted to be honest as i thought it had gone mint . Was just when halagen light was on it . But spoke to kid whos running it and he says it looks fine next day. We did scratch it a little early though . So gonna put on a 3pm and scratch next day on next wall.

Haha not sure which I have . Bit i did other day has me concerned but was fine in sun light was when we put alegen lights on you could see shadows but was blasting down wall and clients over moon.
He came out when sun was still out and said he might put lights all round shining up . I said dont you f**k**g dare. Electrician pissed him sen.
This is it with sun blasting down it .
Who was responsible for the expanding foam all over the window, :D