Rendering inner corners

Members online

Cripes

Am rendering a cement plinth at the foot of a brick exterior wall, it is largely around a protruding window bay and side bay, with 4 external corners and 4 internal ones. I'll put a st steel corner bead on the external corners but what do you put on the internal ones to get an edge for a level finish? - a stop bead used vertically? I should know this, so thanks for any steer!

You create it yourself with a straight edge. Virtually the same as an internal plastered wall with Hardwall or similar.

You could use an internal angle trowel to make it a clean corner.

I use spirit level. Gives you quite good idea of square angle too.

I had a dream about spirit levels last night. I started rendering but then I realised that I didn't have any angle bead but decided to bash on anyway but I didn't have enough gear and I only had a bucket trowel to load my hawk. Then when it was all in big patches all over the wall, I didn't have a screed and had to use my brand new Stabila level. And even though it was mine, the joiner was going to hit the roof about it.

Then I woke up shitting myself about what the customer was going to say.

I had a dream about spirit levels last night. I started rendering but then I realised that I didn't have any angle bead but decided to bash on anyway but I didn't have enough gear and I only had a bucket trowel to load my hawk. Then when it was all in big patches all over the wall, I didn't have a screed and had to use my brand new Stabila level. And even though it was mine, the joiner was going to hit the roof about it.

:frenetico:

Years ago I was dreaming I was roofing and I slept walked into my dads mates bedroom not wearing much, well embarrassing!! :rayos:

I'm hindsight though if he hadn't been there I could've gone out the window

Obvious really, he said with hindsight! Doh...

Many thanks Rigsby and gentlemen and for the laughs. Good little forum you have here.

Am rendering a cement plinth at the foot of a brick exterior wall, it is largely around a protruding window bay and side bay, with 4 external corners and 4 internal ones. I'll put a st steel corner bead on the external corners but what do you put on the internal ones to get an edge for a level finish? - a stop bead used vertically? I should know this, so thanks for any steer!
I just do them freehand no beads

Genoa da campo would render “inner corners” anda “inner rooms” ana den he gonna putta da floors in.............